Draft dawgs

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
JOK
Ar’Darius Washington

Those type guys. Screw size you can’t measure heart. This team needs attitude and guys who just flat out make plays. We got all these guys who fit their jerseys nice like LVE and Jaylon but they’re soft. I want dawgs above all.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I like Washington a lot. If we can’t get Moehrig or Grant he is the guy I want. Hope to get him in the 3rd but I don’t know if he would last that long

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I like Washington a lot. If we can’t get Moehrig or Grant he is the guy I want. Hope to get him in the 3rd but I don’t know if he would last that long

Me either we would have to pull the trigger in the second round I think

Cowboyny

Reaction score
JOK
Ar’Darius Washington

Those type guys. Screw size you can’t measure heart. This team needs attitude and guys who just flat out make plays. We got all these guys who fit their jerseys nice like LVE and Jaylon but they’re soft. I want dawgs above all.

There is a reason why there aren't many safeties under 5'10 and linebackers under 230 lbs. Teams will exploit their limitations. A player like Washington will be schemed to see a lot of man coverage against much bigger players, how is he going to cover a TE that's 6'5?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I wouldn’t even consider touching Washington anywhere before the 3rd at the earliest.

visionary

Reaction score
There is a reason why there aren't many safeties under 5'10 and linebackers under 230 lbs. Teams will exploit their limitations. A player like Washington will be schemed to see a lot of man coverage against much bigger players, how is he going to cover a TE that's 6'5?

this
“Heart” is important when you already gave the measureables and the talent

it’s the same argument as for “leadership”, leadership is important only if you have talent to begin with

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score

There’s also plenty examples of small guys that are dawgs getting it done in the league. Earl and Mathieu aren’t big guys. Deion Jones is a small guy who makes tons of plays. It’s more rare yeah, but it happens. JOK and Washington are two that I believe will be just that

Cowboyny

Reaction score
There’s also plenty examples of small guys that are dawgs getting it done in the league. Earl and Mathieu aren’t big guys. Deion Jones is a small guy who makes tons of plays. It’s more rare yeah, but it happens. JOK and Washington are two that I believe will be just that
Plenty of examples? Both Earl/Mathieu are undersized, but not 5'7. I can't recall any safety other then Bob Sanders, who was always hurt, playing at that height. You really want to bring in a hybrid safety playing a little over 200 lbs, with our defensive tackles? We have two who are over 260 and they are struggling taking on 300 + lb lineman, JOK would have zero chance for success.

Every situation is different, but there is a reason why these thresholds are in place. These players mentioned need a game plan how to use them effectively or you just don't draft them. I don't have confidence in our staff to devise such a plan.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Plenty of examples? Both Earl/Mathieu are undersized, but not 5'7. I can't recall any safety other then Bob Sanders, who was always hurt, playing at that height. You really want to bring in a hybrid safety playing a little over 200 lbs, with our defensive tackles? We have two who are over 260 and they are struggling taking on 300 + lb lineman, JOK would have zero chance for success.

Every situation is different, but there is a reason why these thresholds are in place. These players mentioned need a game plan how to use them effectively or you just don't draft them. I don't have confidence in our staff to devise such a plan.

LVE is huge and he’s also always hurt. I want playmakers period, JOK and Washington are just that.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i like these georgia dawgs
cb tyson campbell
cb eric stokes
lb monty rice
ol ben cleveland
dl malik herring

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
i like these georgia dawgs
cb tyson campbell
cb eric stokes
lb monty rice
ol ben cleveland
dl malik herring
the first 2 i gagged in my mouth especially stokes. guy got beat like he stole something last yr

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
the first 2 i gagged in my mouth especially stokes. guy got beat like he stole something last yr

Talking out your arse.

The analytics-based site posted a graphic that showed how dominant Stokes was in 2020 when covering an outside receiver. The former three-star prospect gave up zero touchdowns, picked off four passes, and allowed a paltry 37.1 passer rating.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Talking out your arse.

The analytics-based site posted a graphic that showed how dominant Stokes was in 2020 when covering an outside receiver. The former three-star prospect gave up zero touchdowns, picked off four passes, and allowed a paltry 37.1 passer rating.
ur right had him confused with Shaun Wade...my bad

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
A defense with these two guys would get absolutely killed down the seams and in the red zone. Neither one would be able to cover either of Jarwin or CD.

You can maybe get away with having one of them, but certainly can't have both.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Winfield Jr is short too and he looked pretty darn good. He and Wilson would pair well together.
Winfield was always hurt in college, and was hurt last year. Hurt guys stay hurt, and little guys get hurt more than big ones lol.

Winfield also can't cover, he got roasted all year. Wildly overrated player.