Draft Day 3 thread

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
MOZONE;4536153 said:
We are getting worked in this draft ugh ..
Atleast we still have Mo .
Lol

Why? Because everyone's pet cats are being drafted by other teams? Yeah, that never happens.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
gimmesix;4536183 said:
Some of you guys are going to be so disappointed when Dallas picks the best player on their board and it's no one who's been discussed at a position of need.

someone said it will be a receiver, lb, or safety. those are our 3 choices and bpa

Randy White

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if the Cowboys move this pick to Baltimore for their 2 top choices in the 5th round.

Eddie

Reaction score
gimmesix;4536183 said:
Some of you guys are going to be so disappointed when Dallas picks the best player on their board and it's no one who's been discussed at a position of need.

Not expecting much in the 4th. We can go any direction.

But some teams are following a specific philosophy ... and it's working out for them.

Tobal

Reaction score
I'm glad Ta'amu is gone, Dallas would pass on him because they love 31 yr old undersized DT's. Steelers get a guy to replace Hampton

Aven8

Reaction score
Come on Chapman! I'm sure our pick will be a ST or somebody we haven't heard of though.

Pitt got Ta'Nmu! Will be hearing is name for years like Hampton, while Jay Ratliff will be 40 and still manning the inside.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Eddie;4536181 said:
Steelers are hitting the trenches hard.

I appreciate the way they do business.

they have an idea what they're doing...offensive line and defensive line, where games are won..

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, all my pet cats are going quick. Steelers are having a heck of a draft.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Steelers and Chargers get Casey Hampton and Antonio Gates starter kits.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
gimmesix;4536183 said:
At this point, there are probably a bunch of players on their board with the same grade.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Risen Star;4536093 said:
They've created an environment that's now ripe for the fans and local media to turn on Griffin should he start slow and Cousins out perform him in preseason and spot duty during the season.

I think people are overestimating Cousins a bit here. I love the guy. He was the best QB we ever had. I'm wearing an MSU tshirt right now. But he is not ready to start right now and he is not anywhere near the prospect physically that some of the other guys are. He is capable of making just as many bad decisions with the ball as RG3 is trust me.

Randy White

Reaction score
almost every male Dullfan down here is going " gaga " over Tannehill's wife..

She is pretty hot.

Aven8

Reaction score
TheCount;4536205 said:
lol, all my pet cats are going quick. Steelers are having a heck of a draft.

Ofcourse they are. They don't pick anybody under 300lbs.