Draft Days @ Cowboyszone

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
Will there be a text message service like last year that we can sign up for to get all the draft picks incase we are out?

I think WG set it up last year.

Let me know!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Two weeks from Saturday, I can't wait !

Speaking of the grill, I'd also encourage everyone to post any grill recipes that are planned for draft day. I'm stuck for ideas this year, looking for something new that hits the spot!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
cobra;2027650 said:
This is going to be a bittersweet year for me. I love the draft as much as the rest of you, and I love following every second of it. The wait is killing me.

However this year, my wife and I have a vacation planned to start on the 27th. Early that Sunday morning we are flying out of DFW to Chicago before getting aboard a plane to Rome, Italy. We will be gone for 2 weeks.
I hear you, two years ago (? the year we drafted Carpenter) I was in Paris with my wife for the weekend. She made the arrangements without me, figuring it was the off-season (she'd never do that to me in the Fall! :) ). I survived - my wife never figured out why I kept checking my phone (my brother sent me a text message after every pick).

Have fun in Italia.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dat mans bro;2029571 said:
Will there be a text message service like last year that we can sign up for to get all the draft picks incase we are out?

I think WG set it up last year.

Let me know!
Still debating...