Draft Grade: Inc

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
How many teams have never won a Super Bowl?
12 or 37.5% of the league's teams - Vikings, Bills, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Cardinals, Chargers, Browns, Lions, Jaguars, Texans. The Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Cardinals, and Titans have all been to a Super Bowl since the Cowboys last appearance. GM's for these teams have been fired for their failures.

The Steelers and the 49ers have all won 5 or more Super Bowls. The Steelers haven't had a losing season since 2003. They have also been to 3 Super Bowls since the Cowboys last appearance. The 49ers have been to 2 Super Bowls since the Cowboys last appearance, and 7 Conference Championship games in the 27 seasons since the Cowboys last appeared in one. The 49ers have had 6 General Managers in that time span. So in the last almost 3 decades, despite much more success than the Cowboys, 5 GM's were let go for not getting the job done. Accountability. There is none in Dallas, especially with the lengths that a good chuck of the fan base is willing to excuse and apologize for the Jones.

I got to watch 4 of those Super Bowl championships. I also witnessed 10 Conference Championship games. My standard, and yours should be as well, is to actually compete for Super Bowls. The Cowboys are the Kardashians now. Huge, money-making entity who measures success by popularity.