Draft Grades from Various Sites

conner01

Reaction score
Jerry will never live the "all in" comment till he dies wen he clearly knows we will never again go all in with Stephen in charge.
It was a dumb comment considering we did just the opposite. But Jerry is famous for dumb comments. I felt we drafted well, didn’t reach too much. But we still have holes and it does worry me that they may think we don’t

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I prefer to draft guys who can compete to start right away with early picks. The cowboys draft much differently. They prefer to pick guys with physical traits that they can't teach/coach in hopes they can develop them into future starters. Prime examples are Taco, Joseph, mazi and now guyton. I don't care that they failed to get a RB who can start. I do knock them for only getting 1 guy who could step in and start at a good level in beebee. 3 years from now these guys might be good but most of these picks will not help a 12 win playoff team win this year. And for a team that relies on the draft as almost their only avenue to bring in talent that is a failure.

Creeper

Reaction score
These grades are only based on projections of what these players will be and nothing else. Let's check back in 2 or 3 years.

But given what they did, I think this was a good draft. The problem is they had too many holes to fill for 1 draft. You knew they were going to come away not addressing at least 1 need if not more. Not getting a running back was a big miss I think. I probably would have taken Lloyd where they took Liufau. But then they might have come away without LB help.

This draft was basically dictated by the lack of free agency activity. Had they signed one or two free agents to fill a couple of holes, they would have had more flexibility in the draft and might have been able to get everything done they needed to. Now, we are thin at RB, thin at DT, unless you think a 7th round pick and a UDFA will make a difference, and I am not sure we have enough at DE. Plus, we are hoping a college RT, with a lot of question marks will be ready to start at LT come September. A lot has to go right for Dallas for this offseason to be anything but a disaster.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Nathan Thomas will end Ball's time here. I promise you. That was a steal of a lineman. Hes played alot of games. He might even push Edoga out the door.
Promise me all you want... Ball got moved to G because they realized they had a serious road grating run blocker, and didn't want to give up on him. Ball may not survive, but it won't be because of a 7th round pick who you haven't seen play G yet.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
CBS Sports

Tyler Guyton B
Marshawn Kneeland B-
Cooper BeeBe B+
Marist Luifau C+
Caelen Carson B+
Ryan Flournoy A
Nathan Thomas A
Justin Rogers C

ESPN
Not sure what draft grade they are using
since they are not using letters ...

Tyler Guyton 87
Marshawn Kneeland 86
Cooper BeeBe 77
Marist Luifau 64
Caelen Carson 66
Ryan Flournoy 34
Nathan Thomas 41
Justin Rogers 35

Yahoo Sports

Tyler Guyton C+
Marshawn Kneeland B-
Cooper BeeBe A
Marist Luifau C
Either they decided the first two days were the only
ones they would grade or they have not got to the others yet.
Caelen Carson
Ryan Flournoy
Nathan Thomas
Justin Rogers