Draft Insider's Latest 1st Round Mock

starfrombirth

Reaction score
dillinger319;1960801 said:
From all of the reports that have came out, we had mendenhall on the roster this past year.. His name was Julius Jones... I like the picks but i would much rather have DRC at 22 then Doucet at 28..... Doucet is Bowe the 2nd.

Mendenhall has fantastic hands! He may not be quite as fast as jones but he is still fast and runs with great balance and power. To compare him with Jones is like comparing a finely toned cheetah to a bobcat. Mendenhall is much better. :star:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think that would be a good draft day. 1 of many options out there. For me the key is getting talented player who fill needs without reaching. Both players mentioned in this mock draft fit that bill.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Muhast;1960562 said:
he did but all the reports before he was hurt was that he was "far and away the best wr on the field,nobody could cover him"

Well then I guess it's a good thing he got hurt before he could do anything to drop his stock, smart move.

rlgiv

Reaction score
Jerry has said that he wants to make a splash on the offensive side of the ball this year. Not sure if that means he will trade up but, I do think he will go after a player that can contribute right away. IMO that will not be a corner who most likely play in the nickel, or a WR that we can add to our list of possible starters for the future. I think he goes running back and it won't be with either of the current picks we have.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well, as people can see from my signature, I'd have ZERO issues with this as our first round.