Rome Odunze +10 Bears
Jared Verse +14 Rams
Dallas Turner +10 Vikings
Chop Robinson +11 Dolphins

Biggest non QB or LT reach
none

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I’m going to add another loser to my list.

Colts taking Laiatu Latu, the guy who was asked to medically retire because of neck injuries…I wouldn’t feel great about that if we picked him at 15.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
That was a pretty chalky first round, all in all.

I feel vindicated as a Michael Penix truther that he went top ten, but I have the same question everyone else does. What the hell are the Falcons doing.

MikeT22

Reaction score
rumors were they were offered 3 1st rounders and some change and Kraft wanted more, if any team needed more picks other than us, it was the Pats
Wonder if it was Minny? They could’ve offered 2 this year (11 and 23) and next years, which may not be in the top 10.

3 firsts is hard to turn down, but they would’ve had to hope to get McCarthy or wait til next year for a QB not knowing if you’d be in position to get one or if one better than Maye would be available.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Wonder if it was Minny? They could’ve offered 2 this year (11 and 23) and next years, which may not be in the top 10.

3 firsts is hard to turn down, but they would’ve had to hope to get McCarthy or wait til next year for a QB not knowing if you’d be in position to get one or if one better than Maye would be available.
it probably was Minny or the Raiders, but is was certainly for Maye.

Aven8

Reaction score
Falcons are #1 for me.

NE needs a QB. Maye isn't a sure thing, but you either have a QB or not, and Maye could of impressed them enough in interviews etc...
Raiders had an odd pick, unless they are dead set running the 2TE as their standard formation. Talent wise, great pick. Needs wise? Odd
This was #1 for me as well. Like one of the worst moves I’ve seen since Al Davis was around. Penix is 24 as well.

GB took Love in the 20’s and hadn’t just resigned Rogers.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Buffalo Bills. Three time now the Bills have traded down with the Chiefs. Chiefs got Mahomes, T. McDuffie and now X Worthy.

Bills wonder why they can’t beat Chiefs in the playoffs.