Draft rumours and info

Sydla

Reaction score
Good thread

Prisco on record saying Epenesa and Higgins falling. Ruiz and Igbinoghene rising

I have seen some tweets on Ruiz, including some saying he could slide into the first round.

I never got it with Epenesa. He seems like a solid enough guy but athletically, he seems like Crawford. I suspect teams in the Top 20 would rather take players with more upside than what I think Epenesa has.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have seen some tweets on Ruiz, including some saying he could slide into the first round.

I never got it with Epenesa. He seems like a solid enough guy but athletically, he seems like Crawford. I suspect teams in the Top 20 would rather take players with more upside than what I think Epenesa has.
I think Crawford+ is a good way to look at Epenasa. Probably best fit as a 3-4 DE, much like we originally drafted Crawford to be. However I think he should be a much better rusher than Crawford at the pro level.

Dont see him as a 1st, but I think he is a solid 2nd pick. A guy that could get 700 snaps a year all over the line and get maybe 6 or 7 sacks

garyv

Reaction score
That’s what I think it is. Trying to relive the 2013 draft with us trading back. No way he would be BPA at 17. He would be a good option in the 2nd tho.

I thought the exact same thing...just connecting dots....at #17 would be crazy at #31 to #52 a thought