Draft thoughts

jjktkk

Reaction score
Stocked? A couple of third TE types and Witten. Just completely drowning in elite talent.
Nauta doesn't appear to be an upgrade over the other TEs on the Cowboy's roster. Seems more in line like Shultz and Jarwin.

Sydla

Reaction score
Sorry, it will take more than one breakout game against a bad secondary versus a team that quit in a meaningless game to convince me he is a real talent.

It was that game that I decided that Blake Jarwin is basically a clone of Dave Casper/Kellen Winslow/Antonio Gates.

morasp

Reaction score
If the idea is to get a Tyrone Crawford kind of guy who is not exactly a prototypical edge rusher, it is between him and Allen.
And I don't see that as necessarily a bad thing. You mentioned the Ravens and I don't think of Suggs as a speed guy around the edge with lots of bend but he's a heck of a player.

kskboys

Reaction score
I still rue the day we let Desmond King slide by and took Ryan Switzer instead.

What a mistake.
I was a huge King fan, and thought he should've been a 2nd round pick for someone.

cowboyec

Reaction score
maybe Im wrong but some team is gonna get a steal in Ohio St DT Dre'Mont Jones.
should go at the bottom of the 1st...but he's not showing up til the 2nd Rd in recent mock drafts that I've seen.
always around the ball...always seems to make plays...at least in the games I watched.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Hollywood Brown was 20 lbs heavier I would easily have him in my top 10. This dude is the sequel to DeSean Jackson. He may have broken the Combine 40 record.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Totally agree on the TB position. It would be the height of silliness using your second round pick on a TB. That’s a horrendous waste of value.

Your first two picks are excellent.

I sometimes wonder if you are Will McClay.

Or Judd Garrett.
I wonder if he is Jerry Jones....