draftboardinsider's 3 round mock

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
That is an absolutely HORRIBLE draft. Vince Young has ALREADY said he is staying for his senior year.

Reggie Bush is almost a conscensus first pick as the bad teams have qb's they invested in.

Brady Quinn has been declared an early first round pick whenever he comes out.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Muhast said:
That is an absolutely HORRIBLE draft. Vince Young has ALREADY said he is staying for his senior year.

how do you know its a horrible draft? you dont even know who's in it yet

and Vince Young NOT being in the draft doesnt make this any better or worse draft at all...the guy isnt a legit NFL QB prospect anyway

David

Reed

Reaction score
syracuse is playing notre dame on nbc if you guys want to watch anthony smith the fs for syracuse hes #20 hes pretty good

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I'm saying the MOCK draft is horrible. DBair because they included players who have openly said they are sticking around for the next year

Tex

Reaction score
those guys put a new mock up every month opr so... So I would bet that a previous mock 2005 draft mock linked on their site does have Leinart going no 1 on it.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Muhast said:
I'm saying the MOCK draft is horrible. DBair because they included players who have openly said they are sticking around for the next year

ahh....got it

David

Hiero

Reaction score
Would love Brady Quinn as a pick, I just dont see him coming out.
Dont know anything about the Hicks kid.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Westcoasthabsfan said:
Matt Leinart is a shoo in number one overall pick......and Reggie wont fall to number ten either.....

Depends on who is picking first.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
WOW - we can only hope we get a draft like that. I would be pleased beyond words.

lkelly

Reaction score
For those talking about Alan Zemaitis, he had three INTs today at Michigan State. He also dropped a 4th which he would have run back for a 90 yard TD.

Trip

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
how do you know its a horrible draft? you dont even know who's in it yet

and Vince Young NOT being in the draft doesnt make this any better or worse draft at all...the guy isnt a legit NFL QB prospect anyway

David

Vince Young will get drafted to play QB in the NFL and he'll get taken in the first round. Sounds like a legit QB prospect to me.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
lkelly said:
For those talking about Alan Zemaitis, he had three INTs today at Michigan State. He also dropped a 4th which he would have run back for a 90 yard TD.

I'm a die hard PSU fan and I have been thinking long and hard about the prospects of Zemaitis ending up with the cowboys and I would just love it.

He's a legit 6-2 205.

Terrific cover skills.

Physical. Likes to tackle. Can run with the best of them.

Just don't think we will have need at corner to justify taking him, maybe as a FS ? but i doubt it.