Draftking.com Mock (Hos you'll like it)

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1439026 said:
Hos, you might as well let it go. The secret of John Beck is out the barn and that's won horse you aint never getting back in.
What round do you see him going in? Before or after Trent Edwards?

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1439032 said:
We know that too. It's a rather common trolling tactic.
Oh, a "trolling tactic", huh? Far from it. Thanks for the uncalled for insult, old friend. Dissapointing coming from you of all people.:mad:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1439066 said:
What round do you see him going in? Before or after Trent Edwards?

I'd take him before Edwards. I see him as a 3rd or 4th rd pick but supposedly, there is a buzz around Edwards. No telling how teams are evaluating Edwards. I would take Beck over Edwards in a second if it were me.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the kid 05;1439037 said:
wanna make a bet? if we draft a QB in the first 4 rounds i'll leave for a month, no posting what so ever, and when i come back i'll have that QB as my Aviator and i wont but into yours and prophet's threads for a year, BUT if we dont you have to leave for a month, you can view but no posting and when you come back you can't make threads on QB's for a year and a Aviator of my chooice.

what do you say deal? Condition 1 and only 1) if you break the sitpulations up above, you have to leave for good.
We'd rather you guys don't make leaving a condition of a bet. We like having you here and posting. :)

Just do an Avi bet.

silver

Reaction score
the kid 05;1439037 said:
wanna make a bet? if we draft a QB in the first 4 rounds i'll leave for a month, no posting what so ever, and when i come back i'll have that QB as my Aviator and i wont but into yours and prophet's threads for a year, BUT if we dont you have to leave for a month, you can view but no posting and when you come back you can't make threads on QB's for a year and a Aviator of my chooice.

what do you say deal? Condition 1 and only 1) if you break the sitpulations up above, you have to leave for good.

so this qb will fly your airplane?

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1439037 said:

Deal. I'm up for it. I have until the Friday before the draft to change my mind, though. You'll probably have to send me a reminder.:eek:

JPM

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1439076 said:
I like moon-pies

That's some good stuff.

hfde317.jpg

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1439075 said:
I'd take him before Edwards. I see him as a 3rd or 4th rd pick but supposedly, there is a buzz around Edwards. No telling how teams are evaluating Edwards. I would take Beck over Edwards in a second if it were me.
So would I. QB's seem to slip futher than they're projected to go every year. Hopefully that happens with Beck. Hopefully, we somehow get him. We need a decent insurance policy for the future in the event Romo implodes.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1439086 said:
Deal. I'm up for it. I have until the Friday before the draft to change my mind, though. You'll probably have to send me a reminder.:eek:

done, but like Miss Woodson said , no leaving, she likes us ;) Friday though i work 5-10 so i'll shoot you a pm around noonish

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
philo beddoe;1439093 said:
So would I. QB's seem to slip futher than they're projected to go every year. Hopefully that happens with Beck. Hopefully, we somehow get him. We need a decent insurance policy for the future in the event Romo implodes.
What if Beck is a wash?

silver

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1439072 said:
Oh, a "trolling tactic", huh? Far from it. Thanks for the uncalled for insult, old friend. Dissapointing coming from you of all people.:mad:

here you go

01300480301.jpg

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1439096 said:
done, but like Miss Woodson said , no leaving, she likes us ;) Friday though i work 5-10 so i'll shoot you a pm around noonish
Sounds good, Kid. I hope I'm right. Gulp. LOL

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1439100 said:
Sounds good, Kid. I hope I'm right. Gulp. LOL

no needs to worry nothing to embarassing its not a purple telly tubby or what ever Crown has as his lol

Reaction score
The Cowboys have already invested big money into inside linebackers, that wouldn't make sense. I could see them taking someone like Jarvis Moss or Anthony Spencer to play OLB....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1439072 said:
It isn't an insult, it's a diagnosis.

:)