DraftSharks latest mock - Alan Branch, DT

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I like Revis, but NTs with Branch's size and ability are a lot harder to find than a cornerback of Revis' ability which you can find in the twenty areas every draft. Of what was left, Moss should also get some consideration, but Branch just looks like a no brainer if he's available.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
THUMPER;1461732 said:
This mock has zero credibility:

Hmmm, USC vs Michigan, I don't seem to remember Ohio State playing in the Rose Bowl this year...

Blalock at #11?

Steve Smith going before Jarrett?

This guy seem to be overly enamored with 40-times.

I wouldn't mind Branch but I don't see him being there at #22.

This is from a fantasy football advice site... not a site dedicated to the draft.

I'd take this mock with all the seriousness that I'd take a mock created by one of my fellow posters here. I don't think a lot of "insider information" was involved.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
sago1;1461723 said:
If we have a shot at Branch or Revis, I would be sick cause I want both so bad. However, if we take Branch the Cowboys better be sure he totally healthy and has a good attitude with a real good understanding of what Cowboys expect from him.

Yeah I'd hate to not get Revis if we had the chance. But a NT like Branch doesn't come along often at 22. I'd have to go with the NT and pray I made the right decision.

slick325;1461734 said:
If the draft fell this way you can lock NE in to the Super Bowl or at least the AFC Championship. They had a great free agency period already and a draft that gives them two playmakers to go with that defensive scheme! Man o man.

That would make me sick. A team like NE getting Revis and Meriweather. That's the position I'd like to see Dallas get into. NE is going to do well with two pick in the 20s in this draft.