Drew Bledsoe

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Do any of you believe that Drew Bledsoe is the quarterback to lead the Cowboys back to a Super Bowl victory?:lombardi:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
Do any of you believe that Drew Bledsoe is the quarterback to lead the Cowboys back to a Super Bowl victory?:lombardi:
I'm not sold either way but does it really matter because we don't have anyone better on the roster.

Jerruh

Reaction score
I don't see why not..Dilfer and Brad Johnson won the Super Bowl and Bledsoe is better then both of them..If our defense can continue to improve then there should be no reason that Bledsoe can't get us another:lombardi: trophy

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
I believe he's perfectly capable of it. Bledsoe has "it". I can't describe it. But he has it. It's just a feeling.

SouthernStar

Reaction score
He'd better be, because he's the only one we have and the only one that Parcells will play......

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I feel confident he can.......he better he's the man

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
drew bledsoe is perfectly capable of leading us to a superbowl..

KingTuna

Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:

In a word....

ABSOLUTLEY FRIGGIN YES...........

Sorry, guess that was 3 words!! ;)

:starspin

cml750

Reaction score
Hate to be the first negative response in this thread but I really don't think he has "it". QB's who have "it" don't end up playing for 3 different teams. If we win a SB (which I doubt but hope so) it won't be because of Bledsoe.

NorTex

Reaction score
Comp/Att Yards TD INT
B. Roethlisberger 9/21 123 0 2

I think Bledsoe can exceed the above stats, don't you.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Drew is the best QB we have had since Aikman, but that isnt saying alot. I like to see him when he has perfect protection, but other wise it is flat out sickening. He is the perfect example of a good player that just isnt good enough to be considered elite.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
cml750 said:
Hate to be the first negative response in this thread but I really don't think he has "it". QB's who have "it" don't end up playing for 3 different teams. If we win a SB (which I doubt but hope so) it won't be because of Bledsoe.

Brady has IT. That is why Brady started the SB, and Bledoe got shipped off to the Bills.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
cml750 said:

Your right, especially considering he was replaced by a guy who won 3 superbowls in new england, then replaced by akili smith jr. in buffalo.....:laugh1:

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Drew is the best QB we have had since Aikman, but that isnt saying alot. I like to see him when he has perfect protection, but other wise it is flat out sickening. He is the perfect example of a good player that just isnt good enough to be considered elite.

He passed for 3600 yards and 23 TD's despite not having a running game or an above average line....what more do you want?

With an improved and healthy line, TO and hopefully a running game....you have yet to see the real Drew Bledsoe, be patient......

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
He passed for 3600 yards and 23 TD's despite not having a running game or an above average line....what more do you want?

With an improved and healthy line, TO and hopefully a running game....you have yet to see the real Drew Bledsoe, be patient......

Dude, I know you love Bledsoe, but the Pats saw the real Bledsoe, and let a 2nd year player start over him. If that is the REAL Bledsoe, then I will pass.