Image: Drew Pearson invited a few former teammates to dinner here is group photo

RS12

Reaction score
317939340_10159643662123547_8963880632027768825_n.jpg

Look at all those HOFers.

RS12

Reaction score
I feel old. There are some I don't recognize though. Are they listed somewhere?
Nope I plucked it off Hollywood Henderson social media. Can name most of the front row: Cliff Harris, Landry's son, Gil Brandt, Lee Roy Jordan, Mel Renfro. Back row some; Everson Walls, Tony Dorsett, Roger, Danny White, Hollywood Henderson, Drew Pearson, Larry Cole, Manster, Lilly.

Last edited:

RS12

Reaction score
Awesome picture! The heroes of my youth and the reason why I am a Cowboy fan.

I love that so much. Thanks so much for posting!
Back at you buddy. According to Hollywood Henderson that happened somewhere in the Dallas area tonight. I think it is cool all those guys still get together after 50 years. Doubt any other franchise has this kind of comraderie.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Those are the men who really made The Cowboys a household name and not Jerry Jones! Although I'm in my mid 30s I appreciate the history they created for the franchise I adore! Last year when I was in Dallas I purchased a Tom Landry and Tex Schramm autographed picture of when they broke ground at Texas Stadium.

RS12

Reaction score
Those are the men who really made The Cowboys a household name and not Jerry Jones! Although I'm in my mid 30s I appreciate the history they created for the franchise I adore! Last year when I was in Dallas I purchased a Tom Landry and Tex Schramm autographed picture of when they broke ground at Texas Stadium.
What you really would have appreciated was making the playoffs virtually every year between 1966 and 1985 with.a legitimate shot at going all the way. That as much as anything made them America's team.