Drew Pearson just fire-walled the Eagles fans **merged**

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Drew was great and the sad thing is he made all the eagle people make themselves look like clowns trying to defend their turf. I mean Dawkins and Westbrook were solid but the rest of those losers, I mean just flat out embarrassing themselves.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The beauty of it as well was that evidently Drew told Goodell that he was going to do it and expected Goodell to call him out.
However Goodell gave him the thumbs up/green light and told him to go for it.
If you watch the video again look at Goodell's face after his intro for Drew. He looks like a kid in a candy store like "pay backs are hell Phili".
Hilarious.
Goodell was tired of being the only one booed. ;)

QT

Reaction score
Drew was great and the sad thing is he made all the eagle people make themselves look like clowns trying to defend their turf. I mean Dawkins and Westbrook were solid but the rest of those losers, I mean just flat out embarrassing themselves.

Dawkins and Westbrook were not solid. And that little song that the Eagles have... ROFL... That's a great chant...

DenCWBY

Reaction score
So our first home game against the Eagles, you know what they are going to play on the big screen right before kickoff?
If they don't, they need a new stadium promo director.
Jerry needs to have a place at the Stadium with that video playing 24/7.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Westbrook? Solid? Perhaps I was in the minority who Westbrook made uneasy telling Eagles fans to give presenters announcing picks after Pearson a proper Philadelphia response. Maybe that's a normal thing to say to other teams' fans but his team's fans are known to exhibit proper Philadelphia responses like throwing batteries, etc. One can never know what kind of nuttiness might compel someone to do if he or she believes they were told to act--especially if the okay comes from someone they respect.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Westbrook? Solid? Perhaps I was in the minority who Westbrook made uneasy telling Eagles fans to give presenters announcing picks after Pearson a proper Philadelphia response. Maybe that's a normal thing to say to other teams' fans but his team's fans are known to exhibit proper Philadelphia responses like throwing batteries, etc. One can never know what kind of nuttiness might compel someone to do if he or she believes they were told to act--especially if the okay comes from someone they respect.
They sucked too. But in the context of the back and forth at least they riled up the crowd. Not like that old guy yelling like a moron singing that god awful fly eagles fly nonsense.

Sydla

Reaction score
Philadelphia and their fans are getting rousing reviews for the draft. ESPN and NFLN personalities praising the city and the fans. There's a decent chance they may get it again next year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They sucked too. But in the context of the back and forth at least they riled up the crowd. Not like that old guy yelling like a moron singing that god awful fly eagles fly nonsense.
Fly Eagles Fly and Hail To the You-Know-Whos are pretty nauseating anthems.

EST_1986

Reaction score
qsv2fr.png