Drew Pearson just fire-walled the Eagles fans **merged**

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The NFLN did the red carpet, touchy-feely before the draft started Thursday. Like the NFL is Hollywood. I came away thinking how this league is being watered down like a reality TV show.

Then Drew Pearson steps up to the mic and shows that this game is truly about the players with the stones to stand up and face the ultimate adversity and overcome.

Loved Drew when he played. His unexpected retirement was much like Irvin's. Like a piece of me was suddenly ripped out.

This encapsulates everything Drew was to me back then. Fearless, cool, and a winner.

Way to go 88!

CCBoy

Reaction score
That was so awesome to see last night!! Drew has LONG been wrongly shut out of the HoF, well, he just had another HoF moment last night lol :laugh::igglestrophy:

Phoenix, you ready yet, for some Cowboy football?

...and good morning, my friend.:starspin:

DavyBaby

Reaction score
Reaction from Drew Pearson:

"The adrenaline was flowing, if somebody threw me a pass, I'd have caught it for sure. I hadn't felt like that in a long time, getting pumped up like that. The boos, the cheering. There were some Cowboys fans, some 88 jerseys. It added to the aura of the event and the moment. I just played it. I actually enjoyed every minute of it. I wanted to do something a little different than just read the card. I felt I got my points across. I felt I did the Cowboys justice. They needed to have it in Philadelphia."

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I've watched it 10 times now. I get fired up everytime! Great speech and great pick! Love our 2nd and 3rd rounders.

ShortRound

Reaction score
To go into enemy territory, flaunt and be brazen like that. That was so ba. It was like something out of a western, looking then right in the eye. Legend.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Anybody else seeing the guys announcing the eagles picks since Drew's tripping over themselves in their hate for Cowboys. I look at it as just love and the reason why Dallas is America's team

robbieruff

Reaction score
Legend.

C-iyce_VoAAR3ec
Do you think Philthy fans recognized that that was a Super Bowl ring? I mean...how would they know?!?