bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted.

100-994-snewcover.jpg

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
wow a cowboys made it to the front cover i wonder if they have something good to say

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drew looks constipated, IMO.

But it's nice to see the star on the cover, even if it's Bledsoe wearing it.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I think the Cards Falcon wannabe unis are kindof cool. To me the Cowboy's unis look much too outdated but their practice jerseys look modern.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Wow. Drew looks awesome in a Cowboy's uniform. Kurt's new digs look like crap, and he should have been behind Drew.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
Kurt's still as handsome as ever, tho.

Should have signed him LAST year. :confused:
I agree. Kurt does look nice, even w/the graybeard. At least Kurt LOOKS inspiring in that pic. Like you actually wouldn't mind having him play on your team.

And I like the Cards new unis. Not as blah as before...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
I think the Cards Falcon wannabe unis are kindof cool. To me the Cowboy's unis look much too outdated but their practice jerseys look modern.

Man, you can't change tradition and class. The Cowboys uniforms are timeless. The Crapinals and Dirty Birds can keep their modern, unoriginal uniforms. They look like crap actually.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Nah, those white Dallas jerseys are garbage. They need an update.
QD, less is more when it comes to fashion.

Unfortunately "updating" usually lends itelf to unis becoming too "busy".

Widening stripes, adding shoulder blocks, sewing in yokes, before you know it you've got comic book leggings a la Denver.

Clean, uncluttered, simple, classic lines is the way to go, imo.

Roughneck

Reaction score
stag hunter said:
Don't care for the cards new uni's at all.. hope we never go down that route
No ****.

Warner looks like he is back in the Arena League with that uni.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Are you CRAZY? Talk sence man! Thats like taking the moan out of the Mona Lisa. Best to never try to perfect perfection, just leave well enuff alone...LOL

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:
Are you CRAZY? Talk sence man! Thats like taking the moan out of the Mona Lisa. Best to never try to perfect perfection, just leave well enuff alone...LOL
So then I guess this should be our helmet...?
footba7.gif

Updating is necessary. Those white jerseys are garbage. I agree that clean and simple is good and I do not want an arena league type of uni, but those white jerseys are crap. They have a different blue on them than the blue in our star. They have black outlines around the sleeves but no black outlines around the numbers. They look cheap and mismatched.

My vote:
Make the Thanksgiving jersey from last year our season long uni. That's about as classic is you can get. And they are tight looking.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
The only change to the white jersey I would make is the blue match the star on the helmet. That's it.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
I do wish they would change the color of the star ON THE FIELD back to what it was though. This darker blue looks cheesy. But leave the Home Whites ALONE!

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:
I do wish they would change the color of the star ON THE FIELD back to what it was though. This darker blue looks cheesy. But leave the Home Whites ALONE!
I couldn't disagree any more with every word in that sentence.