Drew's new duds

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Kurt's still as handsome as ever, tho.

Should have signed him LAST year. :confused:

Why? I don't think he is any better than Vinny at this point. Warner is pretty much washed up IMO.

I am afraid Bledsoe might be in the boat too. I am getting tired of this revolving door of lousy QBs.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Don't mess with a classic.

BTW, most white jerseys in the league are "boring." Look at the Raiders: just black numbers and that's it. Sometimes, simplicity is better.

100-307-51454721.jpg

100-90-51454687.jpg

Reaction score
Keep the White uniforms... this isn't baseball where you have 50 different uniforms... then you have color guys talking as much about what they are wearing as what they are doing...

scottsp

Reaction score
The Dallas whites and Yankee pinstripes. Touching those up would be a flat out un-American thing to do. A travesty.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Kurt's still as handsome as ever, tho.

Should have signed him LAST year. :confused:

Your joking right? I wouldn't want Kurt on my team if he payed to play.

jksmith269

Reaction score
junk said:
Why? I don't think he is any better than Vinny at this point. Warner is pretty much washed up IMO.

I am afraid Bledsoe might be in the boat too. I am getting tired of this revolving door of lousy QBs.

I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by Bledsoe this year. IMO he's going to be great here and I predict he will make the probowl.

jksmith269

Reaction score
StonetheCrow77 said:
who would want to listen to Brenda on the radio all the time??
I'd rather hear her than look at her she looks like a shedude sometimes.

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
But he's with Kurt Warner?

I'd rather him not be associated with him at this point.

Maybe in 99, but not now.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I just can't get excited about him being on the cover of any magazine in a Cowboy's uniform.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
I'm sorry, I just can't get excited about him being on the cover of any magazine in a Cowboy's uniform.
Nor can I. He's a retread. A true Cowboys player deserves the honor more.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Wish this thread was in the Smack Zone. Really do.

Although I think that Bledsoe, unlike Warner is still capable of being a #1 QB.

Warner as a backup? Who would complain. As a starter ? Not so much.

Bledsoe with Witten should be a potent tandem this season for the Cowboys.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by Bledsoe this year. IMO he's going to be great here and I predict he will make the probowl.

I tend to agree that most will be pleasantly surprised by Bledsoe's play this year. He has a chip on his shoulder about how the Bill's handled giving the QB position over to Losman w/o a competition.. So he definately feels he has something to prove. The only thing I hope is he doesn't try to push things and throw stupid INT's like Vinny did last season.

Now the probowl would be awesome for DB.. but might be a bit much to hope for.. We can always dream big on that though.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
I tend to agree that most will be pleasantly surprised by Bledsoe's play this year. He has a chip on his shoulder about how the Bill's handled giving the QB position over to Losman w/o a competition.. So he definately feels he has something to prove. The only thing I hope is he doesn't try to push things and throw stupid INT's like Vinny did last season.

Now the probowl would be awesome for DB.. but might be a bit much to hope for.. We can always dream big on that though.
Absolutely. The expectations are low and Drew should give us a real passing attack; especially deep. On the down side I could see a fast start slow slide aspect to his season. Drew tends to drift as the hits add up. I would predict a Pro Bowl level first half and a nondescript middle of the road second half that adds up to 10-6 and playoffs.

Skinsboy26

Reaction score
I dont get ur guys pants there like aqua color can anyone explain to me why there lke that?