Drew's new duds

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Skinsboy26 said:
I dont get ur guys pants there like aqua color can anyone explain to me why there lke that?

Can you please explain what this post means ? Speak english please.

The Cowboys wear Silver pants. There may be a hint of blue. But Aqua ?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Skinsboy26 said:
I dont get ur guys pants there like aqua color can anyone explain to me why there lke that?

*reaching for my "Redskinese to English" translator*

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

*reaching for my "Redskinese to English" translator*

I speak/type Redskinese ? You mean I wasted my time taking 3 years of French ? Just my luck.

:confused:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
QD, less is more when it comes to fashion.

Unfortunately "updating" usually lends itelf to unis becoming too "busy".

Widening stripes, adding shoulder blocks, sewing in yokes, before you know it you've got comic book leggings a la Denver.

Clean, uncluttered, simple, classic lines is the way to go, imo.
Well said LTN. The Cowboys Unis are great just like they are no need to tamper with perfection. It really is too bad that tradition gets so little respect these days and it is even worse that people want to trash tradition for the latest fad look.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I speak/type Redskinese ? You mean I wasted my time taking 3 years of French ? Just my luck.

:confused:
Not you, your uneducated cohort. ;)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Well said LTN. The Cowboys Unis are great just like they are no need to tamper with perfection. It really is too bad that tradition gets so little respect these days and it is even worse that people want to trash tradition for the latest fad look.
Thanks, Jack..actually I pity the players who have to wear uniforms so flamboyant they out-garish the cheerleaders.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
My vote:
Make the Thanksgiving jersey from last year our season long uni. That's about as classic is you can get. And they are tight looking.

Those Turkey day jersey's we're awesome. We need those as our white. Or maybe just Home. Either way I love em'. I dig the stripes on the helmet. But if not I'd take the 76' helmet any day. Ya know the one for the bicentennial. Red White & Blue stripes on the helmet.