Twitter: Driven

CB61

Reaction score
They were supposed perlier on here I'm not sure where it was from I'm catching up a lot talking about Jerry Jones being a very wise man and how he's handled the team does that help clarify it ?

CB61

Reaction score
They were supposed perlier on here I'm not sure where it was from I'm catching up a lot talking about Jerry Jones being a very wise man and how he's handled the team does that help clarify it ?
Sorry got a new phone still not helping there was a post on a different subject earlier

CB61

Reaction score
Hey I bought a new business just so I could be home on Sundays to watch Cowboys well not really also spend more time with family not work 6 days in a row and stupid hours, so therefore that's why I'm doing a lot of catching up working for the state of New York making me lose IQ points

408Cowboy

Reaction score
You may be right I can't remember who and that post earlier it may be from a while ago I'm doing a lot of catching up
He's ignored me since I told him he was a fan of Jerry not the Cowboys. Probably who you're thinking of.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
No he dosent when all the teams are good in the playoffs he dosent make adjustments or manage the clock well . Heck GB had an inferior team and made a living of the fact we couldn't get our players substituted with 2 weeks to prepare . That's unacceptable at this level .

No he is not the worst but he is not talented enough to win a SB no matter how much talent we acquire. Hes great at finding talent and motivating it to play hard . That gets us to the tournament winning requires you out think the guy across from you at least once in a while .
exhibit 2

GenoT

Reaction score
Who is being negative? Ive coached for 20 years and I just dont believe in that stuff. You go to practice everyday and bust arse. You play as a team, or you dont. I just dont like seeing artificial motivation through slogans that I just think are total BS. Does it hurt? nah. Is it a big deal? Nah. It just doesnt fit my coaching style/personality, which is very honest, straight forward and to the point. If you need amoto to believe in yourself at the pro level, you got some serious issues IMO.

Its kind of like when we hear players or coaches talk about how great everyone gets along and how great the team's comraderie is. You ever notice that almost always seems to be the case with the team that is winning at a high clip? You ever hear a member of the browns from the previous 7 seasons talk about great comraderie? You cant measure this stuff.... thats why its all BS to me.
Agreed.

An NFL team’s locker-room motto (NOT one created by fans) might become publicly known only after that team has already run away with its division and is being touted as a SB favorite. And even then, it would debatable that they actually had one to start the season.

Meanwhile, there is no reliably known example of a 3-13 team ever having had a motto.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Driven definition:
driv·en
/ˈdrivən/
adjective
(of a person) relentlessly compelled by the need to accomplish a goal; very hard-working and ambitious
"Jason Garrett is driven to lose in the divisional round for the 4th time in his career"
"Jerry Jones is driven to give Jason Garrett a new contract after another post-season let down."
"Mickey Spagnola is driven to be a Jerry Jones worshiper and will say-do anything."

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Does this mean we're not going to...

41%2BGwtHL%2BPL.jpg