RELEASED DT Carl Davis is being waived

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Albert Huggins:

R.d5d2b8703922df9d25da6aded6eaf2f3

Rayman70

Reaction score
Me thinks Huggy bear will be cut any minute then we will sign someone else.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Albert Huggins:

R.d5d2b8703922df9d25da6aded6eaf2f3
what you're gonna fault a guy and just cut him off the team because he made a little bit too much of A passionate play? It's a learning lesson they're breaking down I wanna go on my team like that... Seriously everyone making a big deal about it I'll take six of those please.. The guy just got on our team let's see how he can do before you want him thrown away...

RS12

Reaction score
Odd. Just the other day a poster was poundung the table that he was part of the answer on run D. :muttley:

1time4urMind

Reaction score
what you're gonna fault a guy and just cut him off the team because he made a little bit too much of A passionate play? It's a learning lesson they're breaking down I wanna go on my team like that... Seriously everyone making a big deal about it I'll take six of those please.. The guy just got on our team let's see how he can do before you want him thrown away...

No, man. He's been terrible. Bad in practice. He didn't look like he belonged on the field against 3's and 4's against the Rams.

But, yeah, man. Some things are off limits, especially when you're clinging to the bottom of a roster. Especially, when Dax and Justin Roger's look like starters next to you.

Also, that is not an example of passion. That is an example of emotional disregulation and a lack of discipline. The kind of thing that costs a team football games. That is not the behavior of a dawg. That's behavior that gets a dog put down.

Loso86

Reaction score
I thought the guy that pushed the coach from the Rams would have been cut first, but what do I know i'm only a blogger who wants people's thoughts, and a certain mod to be my pal! :facepalm:
Well if he's better doesn't make sense to cut him

blueblood70

Reaction score
No, man. He's been terrible. Bad in practice. He didn't look like he belonged on the field against 3's and 4's against the Rams.

But, yeah, man. Some things are off limits, especially when you're clinging to the bottom of a roster. Especially, when Dax and Justin Roger's look like starters next to you.

Also, that is not an example of passion. That is an example of emotional disregulation and a lack of discipline. The kind of thing that costs a team football games. That is not the behavior of a dawg. That's behavior that gets a dog put down.
Disagree moving on not worth my time we'll see if he makes the team or not I really don't care either way but I'm just telling you I rather have a guy with a little passion then one that's soft and gets pushed in the back and doesn't do anything about it at all hmm I wonder who that was...

he sure isn't cut yet I mean they're moving guys on and off the team but he's not cut if he was gonna be cut it would have happened much like Antonio O'Brien throwing something at Parcells in practice is how you get cut off a team but I don't see this as a big deal I say he is a dog and I prefer to have him on my team if this is a one time SHOT Show me all the other instances I just saw Phillips almost pull a fan out of the eagle stands I mean is that stopping teams from signing him because he lost his head for a minute it it's a passionate game people sometimes go a little overboard...