RELEASED DT Carl Davis is being waived

Jarntt

Reaction score
Albert Huggins:

R.d5d2b8703922df9d25da6aded6eaf2f3
Maybe the coaches liked this

shabazz

Reaction score
I thought the guy that pushed the coach from the Rams would have been cut first, but what do I know i'm only a blogger who wants people's thoughts, and a certain mod to be my pal! :facepalm:
Only matter of time. Dude is on 5th team in 5 years.

Off to the CFL next

1time4urMind

Reaction score
Disagree moving on not worth my time we'll see if he makes the team or not I really don't care either way but I'm just telling you I rather have a guy with a little passion then one that's soft and gets pushed in the back and doesn't do anything about it at all hmm I wonder who that was...

he sure isn't cut yet I mean they're moving guys on and off the team but he's not cut if he was gonna be cut it would have happened much like Antonio O'Brien throwing something at Parcells in practice is how you get cut off a team but I don't see this as a big deal I say he is a dog and I prefer to have him on my team if this is a one time SHOT Show me all the other instances I just saw Phillips almost pull a fan out of the eagle stands I mean is that stopping teams from signing him because he lost his head for a minute it it's a passionate game people sometimes go a little overboard...

"Also, that is not an example of passion. That is an example of emotional disregulation and a lack of discipline. The kind of thing that costs a team football games. That is not the behavior of a dawg. That's behavior that gets a dog put down."
- FACT

"Some things are off limits, especially WHEN you're CLINGING to the BOTTOM of a roster. Especially, WHEN Dax and Justin Roger's look LIKE [legitimate] starters next to you."
- FACT

"He's been terrible. Bad in practice. He didn't look like he belonged on the field against 3's and 4's against the Rams."
- FACT

All facts, all readable.

He has had a chance, he has sucked.
He's not making the team.
He lacks discipline.
That is why people expect him to be cut.

All facts, all readable.

Most likely Carl was cut first, over dumba**, to give him a chance to catch on somewhere else. Since, he too will not make the roster. They do that when they like a guy.

Not facts. Just, like, my opinion, man. (But, also, readable.)

blueblood70

Reaction score
"Also, that is not an example of passion. That is an example of emotional disregulation and a lack of discipline. The kind of thing that costs a team football games. That is not the behavior of a dawg. That's behavior that gets a dog put down."
- FACT

"Some things are off limits, especially WHEN you're CLINGING to the BOTTOM of a roster. Especially, WHEN Dax and Justin Roger's look LIKE [legitimate] starters next to you."
- FACT

"He's been terrible. Bad in practice. He didn't look like he belonged on the field against 3's and 4's against the Rams."
- FACT

All facts, all readable.

He has had a chance, he has sucked.
He's not making the team.
He lacks discipline.
That is why people expect him to be cut.

All facts, all readable.

Most likely Carl was cut first, over dumba**, to give him a chance to catch on somewhere else. Since, he too will not make the roster. They do that when they like a guy.

Not facts. Just, like, my opinion, man. (But, also, readable.)
I said I'm not having this debate I made my statement and I'm sticking to it he's still on this team and as such it means I'm right so until such time that's different bye bye

1time4urMind

Reaction score
I said I'm not having this debate I made my statement and I'm sticking to it he's still on this team and as such it means I'm right so until such time that's different bye bye

Lol

Right about what, exactly?

Sure, don't let the door hit ya, bro

Sydla

Reaction score
A few months ago when some were lamenting out weak the DT spot was, people trotted out Davis as being a potential player for us. LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep churning the DT spot into the season. That's how middling they are at the position and it appears Zimmer would like better DTs on the roster.