RELEASED DT Carl Davis is being waived

Praxit

Reaction score
..im Ok with this move. I think Zimmer saw, what Ive seen. This guy is avg.

Right now, they need better than avg.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
..im Ok with this move. I think Zimmer saw, what Ive seen. This guy is avg.

Right now, they need better than avg.
Surely there's another person on this team that's average who's STILL on this team

speedkilz88

Reaction score
11:02 a.m. - Defensive tackle Albert Huggins, who was removed from practice Wednesday after shoving a Rams staff member during a drill, has apologized for his actions, head coach Mike McCarthy said on Thursday.

"His behavior is unacceptable. It's something that has been addressed," McCarthy said. "He apologized and I'm comfortable with his apology. When it did happen, we removed him from practice. That's not what we're about and he clearly understands that."

Huggins joined the Cowboys on Aug. 6 after playing four other teams over the last five years. He entered the game in the second quarter in last week's game with the Rams. However, as a defensive tackle, Huggins plays the position the Cowboys just addressed in a trade to acquire Jordan Phillips.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
11:02 a.m. - Defensive tackle Albert Huggins, who was removed from practice Wednesday after shoving a Rams staff member during a drill, has apologized for his actions, head coach Mike McCarthy said on Thursday.

"His behavior is unacceptable. It's something that has been addressed," McCarthy said. "He apologized and I'm comfortable with his apology. When it did happen, we removed him from practice. That's not what we're about and he clearly understands that."

Huggins joined the Cowboys on Aug. 6 after playing four other teams over the last five years. He entered the game in the second quarter in last week's game with the Rams. However, as a defensive tackle, Huggins plays the position the Cowboys just addressed in a trade to acquire Jordan Phillips.
I'm starting to like the guy....just wish he would have told McCarthy...Who's side are you on? Get on board or get the hell off my back...I am winning a Super bowl with or without you.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Went back and watched Davis' work vs the Rams....I don't get this cut...stout against the run....able to control the man in front of him...comes off the ball decent. Gonna laugh if they keep Huggins over Davis.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I wondered why they signed him this offseason anyway.