DT Malik McDowell to be released

Qbert

Reaction score
Cowboys had him in as a 30 visit guy last year, so there was interest at one time

UncleOscar

Reaction score
Credit to Seattle for realizing their mistake and quickly moving on despite the fact he was a 2017 2nd rounder.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He got in an accident before training camp and never suited up for them. The rumors were it may be career threatening.

Yeah, but I was anticipating bust city from him even before that. His knocks on him in his draft profile screamed bust to me.

Proof

Reaction score
Wasn’t it him who got arrested a month or two ago and was talking crazy to the woman cop about how she was scared of him and he could call her a ***** because of how much money he had?

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Yeah, but I was anticipating bust city from him even before that. His knocks on him in his draft profile screamed bust to me.

Unless those knocks included;

"Highly likely to wind up in career threatening ATV accident"

I'm not sure how that has to do with anything.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
No one's giving him a big contract. In this case I'd just give him a cheap, heavy incentive based deal and if he still can't count to potato by preseason cut him.

He has to be medically cleared to play football again, which by the sounds of it doesn't appear to be likely.