Duke Johnson

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
duke johnson is one of the most efficient backs in league since 2015’. Per touch he is only second to Alvin kamara. He is still young. I don’t like trading picks but if they’d take a 7th for Johnson I’d send it in a heartbeat. He’s a perfect 3rd down back. I would be skeptical giving anything higher but a 5th may be worth it

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Another possibility would be to offer Jourdan Lewis straight up for duke Johnson. Lewis is talented as hell just don’t fit what Richard likes

John813

Reaction score
I wonder if he is moved during the draft. Could be a good trading asset if they want to move up and can save a later rounder or 2020 pick.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
duke johnson is one of the most efficient backs in league since 2015’. Per touch he is only second to Alvin kamara. He is still young. I don’t like trading picks but if they’d take a 7th for Johnson I’d send it in a heartbeat. He’s a perfect 3rd down back. I would be skeptical giving anything higher but a 5th may be worth it

I’m down for it if it’s a 5th rounder. This would allow Cowboys to play 22 personnel more, but still have the ability to spread out and pass with motioning one of the RBs or TEs our wide or in flat