Durant possibly out for year

bjfrancez

Reaction score
This was come back to earth night. We still are ok at 6-2 but just making the playoffs will be a struggle now

I don't think we make the playoffs. Suspect we are 8-8 like all of the other years. I do believe Garrett is gone after this year.

Coy

Reaction score
What a night, hope it doesn't go all down hill from here.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Top defensive player from our fairly average defense is out. Whether they admit it or not, Romo IS hurt as well. This is not looking good. I still see us inching into the playoffs, but the future isn't looking as bright as it once did.

Ender

Reaction score
Should have said this a week ago, don't get all hysterical over a loss. You and 90% of this fan base was running around screaming that we were the best. So stop it.

Don't try and be realistic now.

I dont remember saying we were the best. I don't even remember commenting here over the last couple weeks. So you can stop it.

Ender

Reaction score
Why would you even call something like that? Like even if you're right what satisfaction do you get?

its not satisfaction its the reality that this defense is still really bad. I wish they could have stepped up but the dont have the talent on the D line.

fifaguy

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_n7pq66OztL1qmk665.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
its not satisfaction its the reality that this defense is still really bad. I wish they could have stepped up but the dont have the talent on the D line.

17 points is really bad? Sure it wasn't their best performance but in a bad performance they only gave up 17.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
What a night, hope it doesn't go all down hill from here.

Unfortunately we have seen this too many times. We have the same team as last year. No different. It was just a matter of when.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
He has been good but Ro has been the difference maker for us.

Ro filled a gaping hole because we didn't have another starting caliber MLB on the roster and he has been playing very well, but I stand by my statement. Even in camp, Durant was making plays.