Twitter: DWare and Parsons recruiting

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Jerry will absolutely blow this.

“Uhhh…uhhh….we just all agreed internally, that we did not…..uhhhhh….in any way…uhhhh….prevent Chauncey Gholston from being the…uhhhhh…player we think he’ll end up being.”
No question but they may be so jilted by the Gregory snafu that they may pay the piper this time, you never know with these fools!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
One thing going for this is Jerry probably little hot under the collar...he may have locked the door and calling some players, not allowing any voices of reason in... lol

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
One thing going for this is Jerry probably little hot under the collar...he may have locked the door and calling some players, not allowing any voices of reason in... lol

Good.

Jerry’s hurt feelings bring a smile to my face.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You don’t think they have a shot?

From Miller's standpoint, yes. I think he would absolutely come here with a good offer.

From the Joneses' standpoint, no way. They have made clear, even this offseason, that they are not changing their philosophy, which is to not enter free agency during the feeding frenzy because they believe you don't get good value for the high contracts that are thrown around.

I'd like for them to prove me wrong, but they haven't for a long time now.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Jerry's current situation after Randy snafu....
image11.jpeg

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Von Miller can increase jersey sales, I'm sure Jerry Jones will sign him!! :D

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
From Miller's standpoint, yes. I think he would absolutely come here with a good offer.

From the Joneses' standpoint, no way. They have made clear, even this offseason, that they are not changing their philosophy, which is to not enter free agency during the feeding frenzy because they believe you don't get good value for the high contracts that are thrown around.

I'd like for them to prove me wrong, but they haven't for a long time now.

That was before plan A pissed on thier leg...again RG may yet help us be good, cause his field performance in the playoffs didnt.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My guess is Miller is probably going to get a deal around $17 - $18M.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That was before plan A pissed on thier leg...again RG may yet help us be good, cause his field performance in the playoffs didnt.

This has not affected them in the past since they adopted this philosophy. They usually go on vacation during the first week of free agency.