Twitter: Dwayne Haskins in hot water?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sure, it's fine.
It was Covid-related vs team and NFL rules.
That is not fine.

You bet and NFL is not out of the woods, with post season fast approaching they can't afford postponing playoff games because of the action of a player violating NFL rules. During the reg season they were able to move some games around, it is not as easy for them to do so in playoff situation

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
And some people were outraged when he got benched.
Can admit I was among them but just goes to show how little we know about what goes on behind closed doors.
This type of immaturity is never tolerated at the QB position.
If your decision-making is this bad then whewww....
Ex-players are ruthlessly lighting him up about putting his Coach, fresh off Chemo at risk for COVID.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sure, it's fine.
It was Covid-related vs team and NFL rules.
That is not fine.
Far more sensitive an issue in WAS where the head coach just finished Chemo.
But strip club visitation after a loss has been frowned upon for decades.
Making it rain is for winners. lol
Add it all up to risking your head coach's life to visit a strip club after a loss and well....

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Can admit I was among them but just goes to show how little we know about what goes on behind closed doors.
This type of immaturity is never tolerated at the QB position.
If your decision-making is this bad then whewww.....
You knew it was bad when Urban Meyer said he wasn't ready to lead an NFL team coming out.

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that NBA star James Harden has done the same thing in visiting a strip club. He may not start the season opener tonight as a result.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that NBA star James Harden has done the same thing in visiting a strip club. He may not start the season opener tonight as a result.
Similar but Harden has already had Covid during the summer. But the nba doesn't differentiate that.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Make a bigger statement by benching him even with the playoffs on the line as you can't allow a ******* like this the opportunity to play in the NFL.....which is what I wish Dallas would have done with Dak and Zeke when they had their party.

good sarcasm

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If you guys were millionaires, would you go to a strip joint, or just hire a girl to do a private strip at your house??
I know what I would do.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Shouldn’t be allowed to play. Broke the rules set forth by the NFL and the players agreed to it. Need to be fair for everybody. Also hoping for them to lose so if Smith can’t go Haskins should not be able to play for violating COVID policies. His selfishness could hurt his team and it should.

blueblood70

Reaction score
zeke would be suspended for 6 games without a investigation, just because..lol

Haskins that DUMB in time where your team is contending to win the east, go to the playoffs and you expose yourself which could expose you teamates to the covid protocol etc and have some players missing hr next two games he should be fined or benched,,the self bubble should be being adhered to during the seaosn..so its stupid for sure, not illegal but RG doesnt need illegal to take action..its a rule