Twitter: Dwayne Haskins in hot water?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Wait. Is it illegal to visit a strip club? My dude just wanted to see some ladies but not their clothing.
It’s about the pictures. He actually claims it was a private party for which he hired strippers. The issue is no masks on him or others. Realistically, he should now be forced into quarantine to protect the team and staff, but that probably won’t happen.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s about the pictures. He actually claims it was a private party for which he hired strippers. The issue is no masks on him or others. Realistically, he should now be forced into quarantine to protect the team and staff, but that probably won’t happen.
But, those girls were clean......

817Gill

Reaction score
I expected it to be about his poor play. Yikes not good decision making on his part.

As a non tanker, hoping this opens up the door for a carolina upset.
Lol tankers need the Panthers to win as well they have a higher pick as of now

tyke1doe

Reaction score
In the immortal words of Pac Man Jones" "What's wrong with a script club? Aint nothing wrong with a script club." ;)

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Can a kN95 G-string be considered a PPE if he is wearing it, just saying.

kumizi

Reaction score
If you guys knew what the "old School" players did, this would be be a joke. Social media has everyone having an option now. Good Grief.
This has to do with him possibly exposing his team to a virus, not that he went to see naked strippers you big doofus.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Make a bigger statement by benching him even with the playoffs on the line as you can't allow a ******* like this the opportunity to play in the NFL.....which is what I wish Dallas would have done with Dak and Zeke when they had their party.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
This has to do with him possibly exposing his team to a virus, not that he went to see naked strippers you big doofus.
lol, I'll take the doofus. I was more expressing the extent of his actions than the exposure or harm to his team mates. When you put it in that perspective it becomes much worse.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you guys knew what the "old School" players did, this would be be a joke. Social media has everyone having an option now. Good Grief.

Putting others at risk due to covid is a real problem. I don't care if he went to a club but when a player puts the entire league at risk because of risk of covid that is a real problem. NFL has done everything they can to make this season happen

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Putting others at risk due to covid is a real problem. I don't care if he went to a club but when a player puts the entire league at risk because of risk of covid that is a real problem. NFL has done everything they can to make this season happen
see post 136 my apologies.