Dwayne Haskins

Western

Reaction score
Let's hope he slides into the 2nd round, but Jerry would not have the brains, or guts to pull the trigger.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I have not seen him play much so I can’t say much but Tua is something and I would love for the Cowboys to get him.
It's going to be near impossible, but I didn't think the Cowboys would get Zeke Elliott.
If we have any way to get Tua, and I'm Jerry Jones, I could be on the toilet. If it's our turn, I'm sprinting to the war room wipeless to get that pick in.

Bigdog

Reaction score
It's going to be near impossible, but I didn't think the Cowboys would get Zeke Elliott.
If we have any way to get Tua, and I'm Jerry Jones, I could be on the toilet. If it's our turn, I'm sprinting to the war room wipeless to get that pick in.
I would trade up to get him. Depending on where we are we could do it. The Rams went from 15 to 1 so it can be done.

Carson

Reaction score
Just left Columbus, very impressed by him.

He does exactly what this offense does here in Dallas.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Brugler tweeted today he thought top 10 pick FWIW.

If Herbert stays in school, Haskins could very easily be the 1st QB taken and maybe even higher than top 10.

If Mitch can do it with one year of college tape why not?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't know. Haskins is 6'3", 220, and all he did was lead the nation in passing yards and TD passes.

Probably should take the shortstop from Oklahoma. :rolleyes:

visionary

Reaction score
Will he make it to the late first/early second round?

He needs to be a Cowboy :(

He'll be the first QB taken
Hes definitely going top 15 if not top 10
The guy has all the talent and can throw
I have no idea about his intelligence or work ethic but teams will find that out in the interview process
He's the best QB in this class and if he checks all the boxes he may go top 5

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He'll be the first QB taken
Hes definitely going top 15 if not top 10
The guy has all the talent and can throw
I have no idea about his intelligence or work ethic but teams will find that out in the interview process
He's the best QB in this class and if he checks all the boxes he may go top 5
He could be the #1 overall pick

I think its likely he comes out. I can see the Giants amd Jaguars bidding against each other to move up for him. It will be interesting to see how high in the draft that occurs as both are outside the top 5.

If Im Arizona, Im really hoping Haskins blows the roof off of Predraft. Moving out of that pick really helps them build there offense around Rosen