Dwayne Haskins

Johnny23

Reaction score
Haskins,Grier,and Lock will be the top 3 QBs taken vome April's draft. Unless Haskins returns for a title run in 2019.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
maybe if we get a guru to come in a fix a couple of our players, we could trade them for a number one.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Haskins,Grier,and Lock will be the top 3 QBs taken vome April's draft. Unless Haskins returns for a title run in 2019.
Herbert from Oregon will be the top QB in the draft if he comes out. I have seen him play a couple of times and he is very good. Had one bad game against Az. Herbert can sling it and is very accurate. Would love to get him but it he comes out there is no chance he will make it to our pick. He is a top 5 pick, maybe the top pick.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Herbert from Oregon will be the top QB in the draft if he comes out. I have seen him play a couple of times and he is very good. Had one bad game against Az. Herbert can sling it and is very accurate. Would love to get him but it he comes out there is no chance he will make it to our pick. He is a top 5 pick, maybe the top pick.
Possibly. I think Herbert might return but if he comes out he's qb1 and I wouldn't be surprised if Haskins is qb2.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Herbert is going to the Giants :facepalm:

Bigdog

Reaction score
Herbert is going to the Giants :facepalm:
If he comes out. There was a lot of talk last night of him staying at especially since it his brother will be an incoming freshman next year and this junior class in Oregon is very special.. A lot of the junior class decisions ( they have some players who can play in the NFL) will depend on Herbert’s decision. On a side note, last night game I would say he was average. He threw for 2tds and over 250 yards I believe but a lot of those yards were bubble screens. He did throw a 55 yard TD pass on the sideline where he hit the receiver in stride. The 2ints that he had was the first was thrown in to double coverage and the second was a tip ball. They scored 28 points in the first half but only 3 in the second and barely hung on to win against Az St.

revospeed

Reaction score
The NC State QB was talked about as a potential first rounder a couple weeks ago, now it seems like he fell off the face of the earth. Daniel Jones, the Duke QB, is now talked about as a 1st rounder.