E.T Phone Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
So basically.... The Seahags are now in panic mode and that 1st round demand has been softened a bit.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So basically.... The Seahags are now in panic mode and that 1st round demand has been softened a bit.

They've always been in panic mode, which is why the Cowboys shouldn't even entertain a 2nd. Dallas has the leverage and should act like it, not like fans who are too excited to negotiate properly.

I'm not opposed to acquiring Thomas. I'm opposed to making a bad deal to acquire him.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
They've always been in panic mode, which is why the Cowboys shouldn't even entertain a 2nd. Dallas has the leverage and should act like it, not like fans who are too excited to negotiate properly.

I'm not opposed to acquiring Thomas. I'm opposed to making a bad deal to acquire him.
The Cowboys haven't blinked. They've handled it exceptionally well. No worries. We're straight.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Are you ready for it?

kdwi3YH.jpg
I'm getting ready for somethin! Don't know if it's ET or not but somethin. E L I O O O T T T T

Big_D

Reaction score
I hope they don't give up pick 50. 3rd rounder.. sure!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I hope so ...... my dream scenario would be a 3rd and 4th and he takes a hometown discount for 5 years.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The trade for Austin makes Beasley super expendable (TWill too given our draft pick)..

which increases the likelihood of a trade for ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.