Eagle hate thread.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Sigh, I didn't say they caused our decline back then. But that one game in 2000 really was the end of the team of the 90's; they closed the chapter. If it wasn't for the eagles, we could have had Aikman and Irvin a little longer.

:D Besides, what kinda hater are you? You're defending the Eagles on Eagles week. :p

Route 66

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1827690 said:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Quite frankly, I don't think some of you hate 'em as much as you should, and that's a pity. I can understand why someone of the older members hate the Commanders the most, but for those of us who grew up during the team of the 90's it should the Eagles you hate the most.

:star:L E T :mad: M E :mad: T E L L :mad: Y O U :mad: W H Y ! ! !:star:

THE EAGLES ARE THE TEAM THAT DESTROYED THE TEAM OF THE 90's

That's right. It seems like some fans fail to realize it. In a matter of two years, the eagles killed off one of the greatest teams in sports history. It started in 1999, when the Cowboys traveled to the wasteland known as Philidelphia, the so-called city of "Brotherly Love", a title that makes me think if there is any kind of brotherly love in Philly it is the incestious kind. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/1999/10/11/philly_fans_ap/

There in Philidelphia "fans" proved that they are the worst fans on earth. The proved they are nothing but scum. On that day we lost one of the tripplets, one of the greatest players of our franchise, a member of our family. Maybe the 1999 and 2000 seasons is why we can relate to the Red Skin fans. It was one of the worst periods in Cowboy's history. One of our family lay on the field with a neck injury. And what did their fans do? The Cheered as Irvin lay there motionless, scared, not knowing if it was a spinal injury that would leave him a quadrapalegic for life. Those fans were happy to see on of our family hurt as they threw junk onto the field. Their fans are classless. I have never wished for a player to be injured; I wouldn't wish it on their players even now. I always say a little prayer when a player goes down. These are fellow human being we are talking about.

It didn't end there. In 2000, the Eagles finished off what was left of our once great team. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4155/is_20000905/ai_n13873611

Jones had been trying to revitalize this team by giving Aikman some new weapons. For those who remember those years, Irvin was our only noteworthy receiver. In 1999, Jones Added a promising looking receiver known as Rocket Ishmael to the team, but the eagels took out Irvin. So instead of teams double/triple covering Irvin, they would double/triple cover Rocket. In 2000, he gave Aikman Joey Galloway, another promising reciever. Well on September 5, 2000 the Eagles gave us one of worst Cowboys losses in history. In that game the eagles Injured both Galloway and Aikman. Galloway tore an ACL, something that can take players long to recover, something which some players never are the same from afterwards, something that often is career ending. Joey Galloway never lived up to his potential here in Dallas, this game is probably why. Also, this game would lead to the end of Aikman's Career, as he received his 10th concussion, 8th in pro football. That season spelled the end for both Campo and Aikman, when Randall Cunningham looked promising as a backup, and the cowboys were winning games. To avoid a QB controversy, Campo decided not to use Cunningham, instead of letting him playout the season and advertise himself for another team. I lost all respect for Campo then. Also, because of the potential controversy, Aikman decided to come back early when he wasn't 100% and all but sealed his fate. If that wasn't enough, the eagles looked no-too-concerned about our injuries, as they were smiling, and laughing, while running up the score to 41-14. Their team had no class. When someone gets injured, you shouldn't be laughing and smiling, and you shouldn't run up the score like that either. The eagles are as classless as the patriots as far as I am concerned. If you ever want to know why you should hate the eagles, you should watch that game. That is why I hate them; I don't really hate the Commanders, that team has class like us. You don't always have to hate your Rivals. The Commanders are our Rivals; The Eagles are our Enemies. There is a difference.

The pain didn't end there however. In the next game, the Eagles ended Rocket Ishmael career.

:mad:
So why do I hate the Eagles?

Let me tell you why:

They destroyed the team of the 90's.
The injured too many of our players.
They ended the Careers of Irvin, Aikman, and Rocket.
They made Joey Galloway a non-factor for us.
Their fans cheered when Irvin was injured.
They laughed at us when they injured Aikman and Galloway
They ran up the score as our hearts bled.
McNabb has a big as mouth.
One year when we beat the eagles, McNabb showed he was a whinner and a sore loser, without any sportmanship, when he said, "The better team didn't win."
This year he tried to rain on our parade by saying the NFC Championship goes through philly.
I hate the eagles because Ray Rhodes, fired them up that one time, telling them lies about how the cowboys looked down on them, and disrespected them, when we really just saw them as any other team.
I hate those pickle juice drinking mother****ers. http://www.sptimes.com/News/090500/Sports/Eagles__juice_puts_Da.shtml
I hate them because their breath stinks like pickles. :mad:
I hate them because they forced me to watch some of the ugliest looking headcoaches in NFL history.
I hate them because they are so ******** cheap. They used to have the worst stadium to play in. It was literally playing on concrete covered with a thin sheet of carpet.
I hate their disloyal fans, that will boo when a player first comes into town, cheer him when he is successful, and then boo him right back out of town once they used him.
I hate them because they have the worst fans in the NFL
Eagles Stadium is the only stadium with a Court Room built into it.
One time they had a Judge on the Norm show from that Court Room talking about the various cases people get arested for.
I hate them because according to that show the pee in sinks down there.
I hate them because their fans trow rock filled snowballs at other team's players.
I hate them because when our arch rivals lost their #21, the eagle fans in their forum showed they were heals.
I hate them because whenever I visit a Eagle's board, I see some fan talking about injuring Romo.
I hate them for cracking the liberty bell.
I hate them because they are there.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gosh-if we could harness your energy, we wouldn't need alternative fuels...

silver

Reaction score
2 good reasons:

mcnabb.jpg

jaworski_ron_c.jpg

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Chief;1827637 said:

I know that is Ryan on the far right, but who is the goofy looking guy feeding them.

Gangsta Spanksta;1827826 said:
Sigh, I didn't say they caused our decline back then. But that one game in 2000 really was the end of the team of the 90's; they closed the chapter. If it wasn't for the eagles, we could have had Aikman and Irvin a little longer.

:D Besides, what kinda hater are you? You're defending the Eagles on Eagles week. :p

I thought it was LaVar Arrington that ended Aikmans career for all intents and purposes.

I hate the Eagles fans more than I hate the team. Buddy Ryan definitely fit in with that cesspool of maggot infested sub-humanity.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
theebs;1827536 said:
I want it bad.

i really want to see a complete performance sunday and really let the eagles know that they have slipped.

They have spent so much time celebrating on our sidelines over the past 8 years, jumping on the star during warmups...complaining about the tex schramm ring of honor ceremony...etc..

I just want to bury them again and rub their face in the situation we are in right now..

maybe I am greedy. but I really want to beat them down.

It sounds like you don't really hate them, merely dislike them. I want to see McNabb walk off the field in total frustration, after he has been sacked 10 times, and intercepted 5 times. I also want him to fumble the ball three times, all resulting in turnovers. I want him to go sit on the bench, and refuse to come back out on the field for the second half,

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
I hate the Eagles so, so much.
I live in Eagles' country. Their fans are the absolute worst. I've had to go through so much these last few years. I bet my friend last year on the October 8th game. I ended up having to wear an Eagles jersey to school. It was the most torture I could ever go through. Having to deal with their fans every day makes it sooo much worse. That's why when we beat them a few weeks ago, it was so nice to walk into school with my stuff on, and get all the comments. I hate this team, and I hate every single player on it, except for Westbrook.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1827919 said:
I know that is Ryan on the far right, but who is the goofy looking guy feeding them.

I thought it was LaVar Arrington that ended Aikmans career for all intents and purposes.

I hate the Eagles fans more than I hate the team. Buddy Ryan definitely fit in with that cesspool of maggot infested sub-humanity.

Yeah that's right. But I think that concussion in the Eagles game was a big factor too. Aikman came back to early, after being injured from the Eagles game. I don't think he was 100%. I think the cowboys should have finished the season with Randall Cunningham, and Aikman to come back the following year. Campo also wasn't fair to bench Cunningham, just because he was playing good and to show his support for Aikman. It was Cunningham's chance to showcase himself for another team.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;1828027 said:
I hate the Eagles so, so much.
I live in Eagles' country. Their fans are the absolute worst. I've had to go through so much these last few years. I bet my friend last year on the October 8th game. I ended up having to wear an Eagles jersey to school. It was the most torture I could ever go through. Having to deal with their fans every day makes it sooo much worse. That's why when we beat them a few weeks ago, it was so nice to walk into school with my stuff on, and get all the comments. I hate this team, and I hate every single player on it, except for Westbrook.

Geez, I imagine if your friend had to wear a Cowboys shirt to school, he'll be dead. :cool: Quick! Hurry up! It's not to late to make that bet with him. :D

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1828051 said:
Yeah that's right. But I think that concussion in the Eagles game was a big factor too. Aikman came back to early, after being injured from the Eagles game. I don't think he was 100%.
I agree.

I think the cowboys should have finished the season with Randall Cunningham, and Aikman to come back the following year. Campo also wasn't fair to bench Cunningham, just because he was playing good and to show his support for Aikman. It was Cunningham's chance to showcase himself for another team.
Just as an interesting side comment, IIRC Cunningham actually preferred to just be a back up at that point.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1828129 said:
I agree.

Just as an interesting side comment, IIRC Cunningham actually preferred to just be a back up at that point.

Really? He really looked good out there until Campo benched him. I think that season is why I rate Campo under Switzer :D

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Heh this was originally posted by some Troll on an Eagle's board. ;) I found it pretty funny though.

http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?showtopic=27608

str8-up;1828151 said:
Q: What do you call 53 people sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

A: The Philadelphia Eagles.

Q: How do you keep a Philadelphia Eagle out of your yard?

A: Put up goal posts.

Q: Where do you go in Philadelphia in case of a tornado?

A: The Linc - they never have a touchdown there .

Q: What do you call a Philadelphia Eagle with a Super Bowl ring?

A: A thief.

Q: Why doesn't Camden have a professional football team?

A: Because then Philadelphia would want one.

Q: What's the difference between the Philadelphia Eagle & a dollar bill?

A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and possums have in common?

A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

Q: How many Philadelphia Eagles does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A: Nobody knows and we may never find out.

Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and Billy Graham have in common?

A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
;) I can't let this thread fall to page 2 on Eagles week

http://i69.***BLOCKED***/albums/i50/haphaszard/deadeagle1.gif

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hate is a strong term I try to stay away from.......however they are my 2nd disliked team bitting the Commanders on the butt.....

I used to call them deadskins, but, since what happen to Taylor....I have stopped that .