Eagles and DJax

Fwed

Reaction score
apparently Eagles are in on Mosely as well. He is the guy I most want us to sign. If the Eagles get Bell, DJack and Mosely...that would be an impressive free agency start.

Fwed

Reaction score
Not the first time you have defended Wince and the Iggles.
ok.

I have followed this board for a while now. As a member of Mensa I recognize and appreciate other potential Mensa caliber people...Sydla is one...America's Cowboy...not so much ;)

Sydla

Reaction score
Not the first time you have defended Wince and the Iggles.

I never even mentioned Wentz here you dolt.

And the point wasn't to praise or defend the Eagles but rather point out that once again our franchise appears to be totally inactive at the start of FA again while other teams, good teams, are active and trying to improve their team.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
apparently Eagles are in on Mosely as well. He is the guy I most want us to sign. If the Eagles get Bell, DJack and Mosely...that would be an impressive free agency start.
If they get Bell, Mosely and DJax along with Malik Jackson today....then we all just have to laugh when JJ/SJ bring up the CAP.

Sydla

Reaction score
Overpay and get that other Super Bowl trophy.

Gosh, I wish we could go into cap hell for that. I guess that's not worth it for some of you.

Note the other recent SB winner is also quite active this time of year.

Some teams are just aggressive and dogged in their pursuit of a SB.

Fwed

Reaction score
Oh brother. So they'll get him for less money, not have to give up anything, and not have it affect their comp picks at all?

While our guys party on the Love Boat...
:facepalm:

I could be wrong, but i dont think it's about comp picks. If the Eagles sign Bell or Mosely they would forfeit any comp pick due them for Foles. That said, the comp pick factor is definitely in play until they sign a big one.

Fwed

Reaction score
If they get Bell, Mosely and DJax along with Malik Jackson today....then we all just have to laugh when JJ/SJ bring up the CAP.
It is possible. The Eagles have a bunch of high P5 players that they could restructure to get the required space.

Sydla

Reaction score
Was going to say this.

Much rather them get DeSean then keep Nelson

He had 40 catches and over 700 yards last year, which would have been 2nd on our team. He's no longer the big time playmaking threat he once was, but as a #2 (or #3 depending on how you view Ertz), he's an upgrade for them. They really had zero behind Jeffery, as they seemingly have soured on Agholor.

Fwed

Reaction score
He had 40 catches and over 700 yards last year, which would have been 2nd on our team. He's no longer the big time playmaking threat he once was, but as a #2 (or #3 depending on how you view Ertz), he's an upgrade for them.

DJack would be a starting outside receiver across from Alshon. they need that deep threat to back off the safeties...they creeped up way too much last year.
I would not be shocked if NelsonA is cut and the eagles bring back Tate to rotate with DJack and be primary the slot receiver.

Sydla

Reaction score
DJack would be a starting outside receiver across from Alshon. they need that deep threat to back off the safeties...they creeped up way too much last year.
I would not be shocked if NelsonA is cut and the eagles bring back Tate to rotate with DJack and be primary the slot receiver.

Get Tate as well?

Now your GM is just showing off.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but i dont think it's about comp picks. If the Eagles sign Bell or Mosely they would forfeit any comp pick due them for Foles. That said, the comp pick factor is definitely in play until they sign a big one.

Mosley will be a 4th round, Foles will get us a 3. I don’t think we get bell