Eagles and DJax

75boyz

Reaction score
ok.

I have followed this board for a while now. As a member of Mensa I recognize and appreciate other potential Mensa caliber people...Sydla is one...America's Cowboy...not so much ;)

Post more PLEASE

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I never even mentioned Wentz here you dolt.

And the point wasn't to praise or defend the Eagles but rather point out that once again our franchise appears to be totally inactive at the start of FA again while other teams, good teams, are active and trying to improve their team.
Yeah, by overpaying for old Has Beens?

Now who's the dolt?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who did they overpay thus far?

It should surprise no one that you are right here defending the dumb plan our front office puts forth every free agent period.
*yawn*

The overpaying era was a failure. Obviously, you did not learn from it.

Sydla

Reaction score
People are seriously concerned about Jackson going to the Eagles?

Given they have no real #2 WR, he makes them better if they sign him. He had nearly 800 yards last year on a bad Tampa team.

The larger concern for me is that once again, our franchise seems to be saying thanks but no thanks to trying to improve their roster in free agency, instead waiting on the slop that will float to the top in a 5-7 days that we can get real cheap.

RamziD

Reaction score
Given they have no real #2 WR, he makes them better if they sign him. He had nearly 800 yards last year on a bad Tampa team.

The larger concern for me is that once again, our franchise seems to be saying thanks but no thanks to trying to improve their roster in free agency, instead waiting on the slop that will float to the top in a 5-7 days that we can get real cheap.

Did free agency start already?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Where's Deonte Thompson at right now?
:huh:

Fwed

Reaction score
Get Tate as well?

Now your GM is just showing off.
lol, Tate is unlikely...but he would make sense. The eagles liked him enough to trade a 3rd. He might actually have a lower cap number than NelsonA in 2019 with his new contract.

Sydla

Reaction score
Did free agency start already?

Pretty much, this is the legal tampering period.

Further, Todd Archer just dropped a report that the word is the Cowboys will once again not be very active early in FA.

Which basically means the same old plan.............. wait for the crap chum/back up types to float to the surface and then jump on them for cheap.

Sydla

Reaction score
Are you sure you don't have a second account? You and some other poster sure sound identical.

So again, no answer to my question?

Why is every time you say something silly, get called on it, you then try to change the subject?

Fwed

Reaction score
Pretty much, this is the legal tampering period.

Further, Todd Archer just dropped a report that the word is the Cowboys will once again not be very active early in FA.

Which basically means the same old plan.............. wait for the crap chum/back up types to float to the surface and then jump on them for cheap.
I dont get it. Cowboys are not that far off.