Eagles and Suh?

Jipper

Reaction score
I don't recall him having a impact last year.....their defense sucks and they're relying on past their [prime guys to fix it.

Like I always say.....you can't fix holes mid season. The time to do it is in the offseason.
Agreed, he’s a big body and I am sure could be used schematically but I don’t think signing him and Shaq fix their defensive issues in the least

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Remember when everybody freaked out when the Eagles signed him last year?

Had zero impact. Between Suh and Leonard Philly is constructing an all-pro defense, if this was 2018.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I don't recall him having a impact last year.....their defense sucks and they're relying on past their [prime guys to fix it.

Like I always say.....you can't fix holes mid season. The time to do it is in the offseason.
You always say that? LOL

I would stop saying it.

The Rams won a Super Bowl because they picked up a couple players in season. The da_ Whiners are going to be very difficult rto beat adding Chase Young.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Please sign him Eagles. Lose more of that cap of yours. Please...I hate that man!!
How can signing a guy for the balance of the season affect their salary cap situation for next season? Unless they’re signing him to a multi-year deal. These are plug a hole signings for next to no money, by NFL salary standards.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You always say that? LOL

I would stop saying it.

The Rams won a Super Bowl because they picked up a couple players in season. The da_ Whiners are going to be very difficult rto beat adding Chase Young.
they added current starters off other teams... like still all pro players (except OBJ who had one good game)...Im not sure you can connect this as the same type of signing no matter how much you love the Beagles team building plan....Suh doesnt move the needle at all

blueblood70

Reaction score
Eagles don't rest.
Really ??because this isn't any better than the Cowboys signing Anthony Barr or last year's Xavier Rhodes guys like them or even the receiver we brought in Ty Hilton it's the same stuff what do you mean the Cowboys do this as well, I mean people made a big deal about them bringing in A.J. Brown what's the difference between the trade to Cowboys made for amari Cooper in 2018 they do it when they need to fortunately for the Cowboys most of our starters are still healthy we have the players we intended to start still starting they have Swiss cheese holes they're trying to fill and so far it hasn't worked that them two dudes they got from the Titans before the trade deadline did it help?? not from what i saw..

we don't need help in those areas but again they're talking about bringing in Anthony Barr what's the difference between in,suh and Anthony Barr, especially when the Eagles I thought were loaded on the defensive line what happened? I thought they fixed their defense in the offseason and at the trade line what happened???
Y'all exaggerated before the season on the trades at the trade deadline and now anybody they sniff you act like they walk on water and for the most part none of it has really made a difference....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Really ??because this isn't any better than the Cowboys signing Anthony Barr or last year's Xavier Rhodes guys like them or even the receiver we brought in Ty Hilton it's the same stuff what do you mean the Cowboys do this as well, I mean people made a big deal about them bringing in A.J. Brown what's the difference between the trade to Cowboys made for amari Cooper in 2018 they do it when they need to fortunately for the Cowboys most of our starters are still healthy we have the players we intended to start still starting they have Swiss cheese holes they're trying to fill and so far it hasn't worked that them two dudes they got from the Titans before the trade deadline did it help?? not from what i saw..

we don't need help in those areas but again they're talking about bringing in Anthony Barr what's the difference between in,suh and Anthony Barr, especially when the Eagles I thought were loaded on the defensive line what happened? I thought they fixed their defense in the offseason and at the trade line what happened???
Y'all exaggerated before the season on the trades at the trade deadline and now anybody they sniff you act like they walk on water and for the most part none of it has really made a difference....
"The eagles signed him he must be good!!!" no he isnt good anymore sorry he just isnt