Eagles and Suh?

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Remember when everybody freaked out when the Eagles signed him last year?

Had zero impact. Between Suh and Leonard Philly is constructing an all-pro defense, if this was 2018.
i wouldnt say 0, in 5 games he had 10 tackles, two for losses and one sack.
Not terrible in that amount of time for an inside guy.

edit: Gallimore so far has 5 tackles and 1 sack.

blueblood70

Reaction score
they added current starters off other teams... like still all pro players (except OBJ who had one good game)...Im not sure you can connect this as the same type of signing no matter how much you love the Beagles team building plan....Suh doesnt move the needle at all
as didn't the two dudes they got from the Titans before the trade deadline I said how about we wait to see how they play with this defense Riddle me this did that fixed the back end of their defense? Pretty rhetorical because from what I've seen and maybe I could be wrong those guys didn't make an impact at all...

blueblood70

Reaction score
"The eagles signed him he must be good!!!" no he isnt good anymore sorry he just isnt
exactly they think anything the Eagles do means those players somehow are still all pros but if the Cowboys do it like Ty Hilton Anthony Barr Xavier Rhodes just to name a few everybody says they're washed and they're no good it's insane how there's so many cowboy fans in here that are actually Eagles fans... Like I mentioned earlier the Cowboys have done the same things we have equally brought in a star wide receiver and paid him in amari Cooper the way they did with A.J. Brown we have done that when needed.. We brought in Gilmore and cooks were both contributing this year.. They act like Jerry doesn't do anything and the Eagles do everything and I'm still looking at the Eagles and they're just simply filling needs they're filling holes they're not doing anything that any other team wouldn't do in the same situation they're bringing in dudes that have been sitting for 13 weeks and and for what though why would he go with the Eagles I thought Jordan Davis walked on water I thought their draft full of all Georgia and Alabama lineman they would never need anybody there I mean what's the point?

As much as I would have liked Leonard he would have been a rotational piece and it would have been nice to have his veteran presence but in no way did I think it was gonna change our destiny for this year... In fact the Eagles needed him more and he made the choice it wasn't something the Cowboys didn't try the front office tried their best to recruit him he decided to go there..

blueblood70

Reaction score
My dream would be if Suh got alot of playing time instead of one of thier good DT's..now thats a plan i can get behind..
Or just maybe they're gonna do what they did with their security guard purposely plant him and tell him we'll pay you for the rest of your services this year you just take out dak Prescott's knees and take the suspension for us? We all know sue in the past has been dirty as Albert haynesworth he'll do some stuff maybe they hired him as a a hitman the first quarter he's gonna do some dirty work... There are no other reason for me to wonder why that security guard was so close to the sideline as to purposely instigate and taunt green law because they know he'll react and that gets rid of green law and who cares that the security guard gets suspended for the rest of the year.

Ingenius

blueblood70

Reaction score
actually we have younger Suh type players behind them..this isnt 2018 Mazi has a better impact than the stats you picked to prop up this old dude...
You have to question how the 13th overall pick and Jordan Davis needs help I mean Smith was taken for us at 27 and he's being questioned I mean if they keep needing more people on the defensive line do we have to question Jordan Davis is he a bust..lol:lmao2:

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
actually we have younger Suh type players behind them..this isnt 2018 Mazi has a better impact than the stats you picked to prop up this old dude...
cause im still high on mazi, but he needs more time.

But extra rotation in the dline seems good to me, less wear on the rest of the guys. And tbh i dont think golston or gallimore are that great enough to say "were fine"

Proof

Reaction score
"The eagles signed him he must be good!!!" no he isnt good anymore sorry he just isnt
nah. it's more bemoaning the different philosphies. we lose to them "we're right there with them!" they lose and it's "we must try to improve at all costs" they're doing these things while having the best record in the league and off of a superbowl. the moves themselves aren't very worrisome (i did think byard was a potential difference maker) it's the urgency.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
cause im still high on mazi, but he needs more time.

But extra rotation in the dline seems good to me, less wear on the rest of the guys. And tbh i dont think golston or gallimore are that great enough to say "were fine"
Golston and Gallimore are better right now than Suh is no question...

Proof

Reaction score
They are ultra aggressive. We are exact opposite. How about sign a player just to keep away from them??? Jerry and clueless son doing nothing as usual.
right this is corollary to my point. also they turn over every stone. we wait until there's a town hall