Eagles and Suh?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
nah. it's more bemoaning the different philosphies. we lose to them "we're right there with them!" they lose and it's "we must try to improve at all costs" they're doing these things while having the best record in the league and off of a superbowl. the moves themselves aren't very worrisome (i did think byard was a potential difference maker) it's the urgency.
And if they were signing impactfull players i would agree..Leonard i get its a good gamble with low backlash..Suh WTH is he going to do in that Philthy DT rotation?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Why do we act like everything the Eagles touch turns to gold? And they act like the Cowboys make zero moves?

Since October of last year the Cowboys added Johnathan Hankins, Stephon Gilmore, Brandin Cooks, and Trey Lance via trade.

But if they don't sign a DT that's in his late 30's that has been available to EVERY team ALL season, Dallas is sitting on their hands? Explain this please.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'm not taking the cheese on Shaq n Suh, the Eagles Defense is still going to get their door kick in and beat down.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Where are the Eagles getting enough money to sign so many free agents?
3.3 cap space before shaq's contract. Shaq will be cheap since it really won't affect his actual pay, the eagles pay will offset what indy owes him nothing more so shaq can accept a very small deal.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I get wanting to see what Leonard might offer, but it’s not 2014 anymore. Suh is a suhell of his former self.

Creeper

Reaction score
Why in the world would the Eagles need Suh? They have Cox, Davis, Carter and Milton Williams - all strong players - adding Suh does what exactly? Seems to me he'd be a backup.

And why are we assuming it will be the Eagles? It could be the Bills, Chiefs, Dolphins, any number of contenders. Maybe even Dallas, although I suspect if it was Dallas the word would be out already.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I don't understand why Suh would be a fit in Philly? Who are they taking off the field to get him snaps? That's the position on defense they are really really good at.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Give it to the Sheagles their front office is much better than ours. What have we done all year to get better?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Give it to the Sheagles their front office is much better than ours. What have we done all year to get better?
Cooks, Gilmour I mean are we to adding players just to add players? If it was a player that moved the needle then yeah but WTH is Suh gonna do on this team at DT?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Byard has looked average. Leonard has back problems and Julio is done. Yup all these great signings. Cmon man they are desperate and come Sunday we are going to lay a whipping on them. Dallas by 17!!