Twitter: Eagles and Texans trade talks heating up for Watson

phildadon86

Reaction score
I worked with juvenile sex offenders for 8 years. I ran groups and was in on therapy sessions.

the BS thinking errors, justifying, the minimizing, the playing the victim. It’s all out of the every day offender playbook.

none of that sneaks by me.
Look at the post below

phildadon86

Reaction score
That’s random. The victim of what? If I am, what is it I’m saying he’s the victim of?
"he will never have a normal life again" this statement right here is what is wrong with the world and with you. You admitted you believe he is guilty. Yet you are concerned about his sense of normalcy? Go fly a kite. He doesnt deserve a normal life if he did all of this. What is wrong with you? Are you being obtuse because you want a better chance to win on Sundays? Or do you actually believe what you are saying?

HungryLion

Reaction score
"he will never have a normal life again" this statement right here is what is wrong with the world and with you. You admitted you believe he is guilty. Yet you are concerned about his sense of normalcy? Go fly a kite. He doesnt deserve a normal life if he did all of this. What is wrong with you? Are you being obtuse because you want a better chance to win on Sundays? Or do you actually believe what you are saying?

don’t forget “career assassination”

Poor Deshaun won’t get to make 40 mil a year playing football if he sexually assaulted women.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

I don’t even own a kite.

18 women have come out and said they gave him massages, and he was a nice guy and nothing happened. 21 women gave him massages, and said he made advances, showed them his junk, or straight up asked them to get on the table. They’re suing him for misconduct. And then 1 woman said he forced her to do something she didn’t want to do.

Why was it just the 1? Why was he proper or improper with nearly 50 other women but attacked this 1? That’s what will be asked in court. Why did she come forward in the lawsuit when she wouldn’t before that, or after for that matter? Shouldn’t this go to real trial and not civil suit court? Shouldn’t we want to know exactly what happened? If he’s guilty, he should go to prison. If he’s not, he should be set free. People will get emotional about it, but you don’t have to be callous to see it as black and white in that regard.

If the sexual assault claim is untrue, which it absolutely could be true, do you think he should still be kicked out of the NFL for misconduct?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don’t even own a kite.

18 women have come out and said they gave him massages, and he was a nice guy and nothing happened. 21 women gave him massages, and said he made advances, showed them his junk, or straight up asked them to get on the table. They’re suing him for misconduct. And then 1 woman said he forced her to do something she didn’t want to do.

Why was it just the 1? Why was he proper or improper with nearly 50 other women but attacked this 1? That’s what will be asked in court. Why did she come forward in the lawsuit when she wouldn’t before that, or after for that matter? Shouldn’t this go to trial? Shouldn’t we want to know exactly what happened? If he’s guilty, he should go to prison. If he’s not, he should be set free. People will get emotional about it, but you don’t have to be callous to see it as black and white in that regard.

If the sexual assault claim is untrue, which it absolutely could be true, do you think he should still be kicked out of the NFL for misconduct?
If he didnt do it. The woman should face the same penalties he would have. I have already said that. Regarding your bolded comment. Its called confidence. He kept getting away with it and getting more and more confident, until he became so confident he just did it. (I am just answering why its just 1, not accusing him of rape).

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If he didnt do it. The woman should face the same penalties he would have. I have already said that. Regarding your bolded comment. Its called confidence. He kept getting away with it and getting more and more confident, until he became so confident he just did it. (I am just answering why its just 1, not accusing him of rape).

I believe if it was as bad as claimed, he would have settled without it ever becoming public knowledge. Beyond these allegation, Deshaun has always presented himself as a really smart guy. Publicly fighting this, refusing to settle, letting it drag on if rape is involved just doesn’t make any sense to me, particularly for a man with 200m$ And 500m$ more to lose.

If they go to civil court, and the details come out and he’s done this, it would definitely change my opinion on him

phildadon86

Reaction score
I believe if it was as bad as claimed, he would have settled without it ever becoming public knowledge. Beyond these allegation, Deshaun has always presented himself as a really smart guy. Publicly fighting this, refusing to settle, letting it drag on if rape is involved just doesn’t make any sense to me.

If they go to civil court, and the details come out and he’s done this, it would definitely change my opinion on him
Im going to be nice here because I love Marvel and Captain America. If he did this. He should be in jail. You know who else presented himself as a really smart guy? Ted Bundy.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Im going to be nice here because I love Marvel and Captain America. If he did this. He should be in jail. You know who else presented himself as a really smart guy? Ted Bundy.

I do think comparing this to serial murders still isn’t the proper way to quantify it. But he shouldn’t just go to jail, he should go to prison. Rape is the third worst crime you could possibly commit, and prison sentences are probably too short for it as it is.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I do think comparing this to serial murders still isn’t the proper way to quantify it. But he shouldn’t just go to jail, he should go to prison. Rape is the third worst crime you could possibly commit, and prison sentences are probably too short for it as it is.
I was just being extreme. Predators are usually very smart people.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I was just being extreme. Predators are usually very smart people.

Sociopaths usually are rather intelligent.

Either way there isn’t much correlation between intelligence and sexually offending. Sexually offending is about power and control more than anything else.

I’ve met sex offenders who were dumb as rocks. And I’ve met ones who were extremely intelligent.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Sociopaths usually are rather intelligent.

Either way there isn’t much correlation between intelligence and sexually offending. Sexually offending is about power and control more than anything else.

I’ve met sex offenders who were dumb as rocks. And I’ve met ones who were extremely intelligent.
Fair enough. I was just making a point lol.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No you’re right though in that. Just because someone presents as very intelligent and friendly, doesn’t mean they are.
I dont know if you are familiar with Canadian cases but Paul Bernardo was extremely smart.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I dont know if you are familiar with Canadian cases but Paul Bernardo was extremely smart.

One of the kids at the program I worked for. Extremely smart. Straight A’s in every class in school. Just insanely smart.

Committed some of the most heinous and violent sex crimes you could imagine.

a couple years later after being out of the program…… murdered someone.

You could talk to that kid all day and come away thinking he was super smart and friendly and nice…………. Until he wasn’t