Twitter: Eagles and Texans trade talks heating up for Watson

phildadon86

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with throwing a football. If he was a convenience store clerk, a homeless man, or even a drug dealer doing these things, his life shouldn’t be over after he’s done his time. Even if Deshaun gets kicked out of the NFL, the internet will never allow him to be a normal person ever again.
And he shouldnt. If this is true he assaulted women and tried to force them to perform sexual acts on him. What is wrong with you?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
When a woman comes forward and says something bad was done to her yes it is. You think the guy is guilty and yet you're here trying to make his crimes look better.

P....I see what you're saying but women do lie, trust me, they do.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeah and you're quite the misogynist
OH JEESH
giphy.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
P....I see what you're saying but women do lie, trust me, they do.
Oh I am not denying that at all. I know they do. lol. As i said prior. If they are lying they should face the same punishment he is looking at. Full extent of the law.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Don’t change the subject to “the systems”

Just admit you don’t care about what Watson did as long as he plays football for the eagles and plays well.

I’m not advocating for him to never have a life again. I’m saying that YOURE minimizing the severity of the allegations to make yourself feel better and rationalize why it’s ok for him to play QB for your team.

that’s all I’m saying.

I’ll never say that, the fact you think I’m saying that implies to me you’re not understanding anything I’m saying. If he raped someone, he should be in prison, and rape sentences should be long enough to never play in the NFL again.

But if we’re going with career assassination based on these allegations, before anything goes to court, before any settlement is reached, then people could just end every football player’s career in a tweet.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’ll never say that, the fact you think I’m saying that implies to me you’re not understanding anything I’m saying. If he raped someone, he should be in prison, and rape sentences should be long enough to never play in the NFL again.

But if we’re going with career assassination based on these allegations, before anything goes to court, before any settlement is reached, then people could just end every football player’s career in a tweet.
I bet you had no issue when Zeke was suspended for 6 games with little to no evidence though lol.

HungryLion

Reaction score

lol now Watson is the victim and having his career assassinated and “the internet will never let him be a normal person again”

Lmao so we went from minimizing, to rationalizing, now Watson is the victim.

what step is next to justify him being the eagles QB so you can feel better about it?

Rayman70

Reaction score
lol now Watson is the victim and having his career assassinated and “the internet will never let him be a normal person again”

what step is next to justify him being the eagles QB so you can feel better about it?
^^this^^ Nailed it

HungryLion

Reaction score

Btw this post of yours is BULLCRAP because you said yourself that even if the allegations are true it just makes him a “pervert” and still tried to justify why it would be ok for him to be the eagles QB

Now you’ve gone from that to “everyone is assassinating his career before the court cases are heard”

LOL wow

Again just admit that you don’t give a rats patoot about the possible victims as long as he helps the eagles win on Sundays.

phildadon86

Reaction score

This makes my blood boil. When the accused gets painted the victim because has a nice spiral.

HungryLion

Reaction score
This makes my blood boil. When the accused gets painted the victim because has a nice spiral.

I worked with juvenile sex offenders for 8 years. I ran groups and was in on therapy sessions.

the BS thinking errors, justifying, the minimizing, the playing the victim. It’s all out of the every day offender playbook.

none of that sneaks by me.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I bet you had no issue when Zeke was suspended for 6 games with little to no evidence though lol.

The person came to the NFL and explained to them everything Zeke did. They did multiple interviews with her. Whether or not she was lying is another subject.

The outrage here isn’t about the details of what happened, the names of the women and the stories of how their lives will never be the same. The outrage is about a handful of words on a Lawyer’s memo. He is accused of a lot of things, and 21 out of 22 have nothing to do with beating women up.

1 we do need to hear the story about how that came to be, and if it’s full on what is implied, he’ll be in prison and we don’t need to worry about him ever being an Eagle.

People keep asking why he isn’t suspended yet, and the actual reason is the NFL still has no real idea of what went on, just some stuff a lawyer said. And because it’s a civil suit for a lot of money, they’ll likely not talk to the nfl until that’s over. So we wait and see. The Zeke stuff was all done and wrapped up before he got suspended

Rayman70

Reaction score
Watson is a sexual deviant and predator. THAT is the facts as we know them. Anyone else would be locked UP long ago,

phildadon86

Reaction score
Btw this post of yours is BULLCRAP because you said yourself that even if the allegations are true it just makes him a “pervert” and still tried to justify why it would be ok for him to be the eagles QB

Now you’ve gone from that to “everyone is assassinating his career before the court cases are heard”

LOL wow

Again just admit that you don’t give a rats patoot about the possible victims as long as he helps the eagles win on Sundays.
Im open about what happened to me. If someone ever painted my abuser the victim I would have probably done something very bad. This guy has no clue what hes talking about or the ramifications of the line of thinking he is portraying here.