Eagles are a problem

Elusiv1

Reaction score
If they started out with our schedule they would be 1-2, they look good for now but you can still gash them on the ground and burn those bum DB's they have!!lol

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
They do have a pretty good team, but Detroit, Minnesota on MNF (Cousin's kryptonite), and Washington. Pretty easy schedule to start.
Not great competition but not terrible either. Detroit has improved quite a bit, Minnesota has a pretty talented roster, and so does the Foreskins with the exception of Wince.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not great competition but not terrible either. Detroit has improved quite a bit, Minnesota has a pretty talented roster, and so does the Foreskins with the exception of Wince.

Imo, Washington might be the worst of the three that they played. So, I'm not impressed by their competition.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
After just 3 games against weak teams? Count me not convinced. Wait till they play our defense.
As I stated above, not great competition but far from terrible. Detroit has really improved and can put up points. Minnesota dominated Green Bay and Washington has some talented players as well. Washington’s problem is their QB and coaching staff in my opinion. They’ve got some good pieces but are far from complete. Philly dominated Minnesota and Washington. I hate it, but it is what it is.

Sydla

Reaction score
What I find funny is that last week the guys claiming the Eagles haven’t beaten anyone were saying the Skins would expose the Eagles. Some predicted Philly would lose.

Eagles dominate them and what do you hear from them? Oh the Skins stink. It will repeat this week. Some will predict Philly will struggle with a reborn Jags. And then if Philly smokes them, it will be the Jags suck!

basel90

Reaction score
Hurts with all his passing alleged issues is much more effective than dak . His running and toughness makes him a better QB and threat. And judging from the dak passing issues i have seen , Hurts could be equal or a better passer at this stage.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What I find funny is that last week the guys claiming the Eagles haven’t beaten anyone were saying the Skins would expose the Eagles. Some predicted Philly would lose.

Eagles dominate them and what do you hear from them? Oh the Skins stink. It will repeat this week. Some will predict Philly will struggle with a reborn Jags. And then if Philly smokes them, it will be the Jags suck!
Who said that Washington would expose them?

Aven8

Reaction score
Long season folks. We looked unbeatable early last year too. For some reason Hurts looks like crap against us too.

Motorola

Reaction score
Gonna be good for years. Have 2 firsts. If Don’t need qb will improve D and lines even more. Their qb can run. Ours can’t. We are in trouble and our management not smart enough help us.
Cowboys beat Eagles mid-October and on Christmas Eve, plus winning just as mamy games as them the rest of the way --- problem solved for the 2022 season.

Sydla

Reaction score
Who said that Washington would expose them?

A few people. Last week baltcowboy, for example, claimed the Commanders would expose some of their weaknesses and would win, shutting down all this talk about how the Eagles look really good this early in the season.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Good lord. They've played 3 games against weak opponents. It's early in the year. Hurts doesn't look like a different QB this year. I see the same gadget plays, reckless 4th down attempts and reminder he was 22/35 today against a WAS team that didn't show up to play. He often throws gimme balls, his WR just have come down with them. He could of had multiple INTS this game.

It's 3 games in.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak homies are gonna try to convince you that Dak is as fast as Bullet Bob Hayes, as elusive as Barry Sanders, and throws a ball better than Aikman, Staubach, Montana, Bradshaw, Unitas, and Marino combined. Brady who? Dak is going to lay 50 burgers on those sorry Iggles. Don't believe me? Just ask the homies. No need to worry about Dak and his new glass status.

I've never heard anybody ever give Dak those type of accolades and comparisons to those great players before. You don't have to lie to get your point across.

What really stood out to me is giving Dak the "new glass status". Thats hilarious and totally false.

Name one quarterback in NFL history who's ankle wouldn't snap like Dak's when someone 200 pounds bend you the opposite direction with their full weight on that area???

Name one quarterback in NFL history who wouldn't sustain damage to their hand like Dak did when his arm is going forward and the opponent arm is coming full power on a collision course with Dak's hand, not once, but twice.... back to back??

I believe you're smart enough to make great points without lies and over-exagerrating your statement.