Eagles are a problem

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
can’t wait? Lol what?! We’re going to get blown out. That’s not something to look forward to. We will likely struggle against the horrible (but undefeated) Giants tomorrow. We need to slow down. Not to mention Dak might be back by then, making us look even worse.
Lmao

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I dislike Philly more than any team in the league and that goes back to the Buddy Ryan days. But, if Hurts plays the whole season similar to the first three games, they’re going to be a Super Bowl contender. I never had much, if any, faith that he could be a good NFL QB. He’s looked great so far, but the competition has been fairly weak. With their receivers, Oline, running game, and overall defense, they’re going to be tough if Hurts has really improved as much as it appears so far. I hope he comes back to earth and sucks, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And how do you suppose I do that. I just remember having arguments about it just like now. Maybe you didn’t give a crap who knows.

I’m telling you guy no one on this board was saying Jalen Hurts was going to be the best QB in the NFL. However plenty were saying that about Justin Herbert. You’re obviously confused.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you want to talk about legit three and o team. Dolphins. That’s a legit football team right now. Eagles please,

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m telling you guy no one on this board was saying Jalen Hurts was going to be the best QB in the NFL. However plenty were saying that about Justin Herbert. You’re obviously confused.
No I’m not because I remember they said it about Justin also. If I was confused I would admit it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No I’m not because I remember they said it about Justin also. If I was confused I would admit it

I can assure you I never saw that discussion. We’re just wasting our time with this I’m done!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can assure you I never saw that discussion. We’re just wasting our time with this I’m done!
Zman5Well-Known Member
14,880 messages

16,924 likes received

Heinicke has started 12 games this season because Washington lost their starting QB for the entire season. Why can’t you get that? Do you consider Taylor Heinicke a legitimate starting NFL QB? If you were in charge of Washington would Heinicke be your starting QB next season? Taysom Hill is a backup QB and we beat him. He’s only starting for New Orleans because Jameis Winston their starter was lost for the season. Taysom Hill is a legitimate backup QB just like Taylor Heinicke. Neither one of them are very good.
He has been the starter all through this season. Why can't you get that? He wasn't the backup when we played him. This is all I can come up with from you when we were playing the Eagles last season. I can’t find I can’t go back two years. The start of the season last year.
, This was your response about Tyler. While we were playing the Eagles

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It seems everyone you talk to is wasting your time when you don’t agree with them. I can find plenty of posts like that.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles still suck.
And that’s just all there is to it, my cowboy brother. They could be the best team in the league and they suck because everybody else is worse. That’s the only reason they could be good. Because There not beating a good team

stuckindc

Reaction score
We have to focus on the Cowboys. This team is a long way from finished product. Let the season play out. So much is gonna unfold over the next 4-5 months. And if we happen to meet them in the playoffs, than so be it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Zman5Well-Known Member
14,880 messages

16,924 likes received

Heinicke has started 12 games this season because Washington lost their starting QB for the entire season. Why can’t you get that? Do you consider Taylor Heinicke a legitimate starting NFL QB? If you were in charge of Washington would Heinicke be your starting QB next season? Taysom Hill is a backup QB and we beat him. He’s only starting for New Orleans because Jameis Winston their starter was lost for the season. Taysom Hill is a legitimate backup QB just like Taylor Heinicke. Neither one of them are very good.
He has been the starter all through this season. Why can't you get that? He wasn't the backup when we played him. This is all I can come up with from you when we were playing the Eagles last season. I can’t find I can’t go back two years. The start of the season last year.
, This was your response about Tyler. While we were playing the Eagles

Where did he say that Jalen Hurts will be the best QB in NFL?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It seems everyone you talk to is wasting your time when you don’t agree with them. I can find plenty of posts like that.

It’s a waste of time arguing about something that doesn’t exist. Show me a post where someone was saying that Jalen Hurts will be the best QB in the NFL. You’re claiming fans were discussing that. Provide a post! All I ever saw was him getting dogged on this board. Fans were claiming he sucked.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I dislike Philly more than any team in the league and that goes back to the Buddy Ryan days. But, if Hurts plays the whole season similar to the first three games, they’re going to be a Super Bowl contender. I never had much, if any, faith that he could be a good NFL QB. He’s looked great so far, but the competition has been fairly weak. With their receivers, Oline, running game, and overall defense, they’re going to be tough if Hurts has really improved as much as it appears so far. I hope he comes back to earth and sucks, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

Summed it up nicely.

Hurts probably didn’t change over night. More than likely, his weaknesses will show up throughout the season as teams start throwing different looks at them.

If he can overcome those challenges, and they don’t suffer any major set backs, then I imagine they’ll be in the mix late in the post season.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
If we had beaten the Lions, Slurs, and Vikings, it would be said, that we haven't beaten anyone...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They do have a pretty good team, but Detroit, Minnesota on MNF (Cousin's kryptonite), and Washington. Pretty easy schedule to start.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Eagles are the team to beat in the East right now. Must be nice to have a front office address the roster in the offseason

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Eagles suck