Eagles are in the playoffs

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Don't care. It does not affect Dallas in the least unless they make the NFCC.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
I wasn’t the one rooting for a hated divisional rival to make the playoffs, or trying to spin it into some kind of positive.
Your A complete idiot. The fact that your worried about the eagles when were playing the seahawks next week :facepalm:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I think the Eagles could beat the Bears. Obviously the Vikings wouldn’t have had a chance even had they won today. That would actually be an ideal scenario for us, sending us to LA for the second round if we beat Seattle.

I’d give the Bears a 60% chance of winning if Foles is healthy. If he isn’t, 80%.

With the way Seattle is playing I think we have a 70% chance or better of beating them. They’re like the Saints, great at home, average on the road.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Your A complete idiot. The fact that your worried about the eagles when were playing the seahawks next week :facepalm:

And you’re a complete douchebag for running your mouth while not understanding the point of the argument.

I’m not worried about the eagles. I’m saying it’s asinine for cowboys fans to be rooting for the eagles or spinning them making the playoffs into a “positive” thing.

If you’re too much of a dolt that you don’t understand that, I can’t help you.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
they're not that scary. They may get by Chicago. We will never see them. Irrelevant to our path. Wish we had them over Seattle; as we would sweep them up

eastsideboy

Reaction score
And you’re a complete douchebag for running your mouth while not understanding the point of the argument.

I’m not worried about the eagles. I’m saying it’s asinine for cowboys fans to be rooting for the eagles or spinning them making the playoffs into a “positive” thing.

If you’re too much of a dolt that you don’t understand that, I can’t help you.
Who was spining for the eagles. Are you drunk. Ive been a boys fan since 1990. So go f_ck yourself