Eagles are in the playoffs

Nav22

Reaction score
Congrats to the 2 playoff-caliber QBs in the NFC East this year.

Dak Prescott and Nick Foles. That’s it.

Foles: 4-1
Wince: 5-6

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The hindsight lens tells me the Vikes should have kept Keenum and rebuilt that OL. I wonder how instrumental Zimmer was with the Cousins signing?

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
If Seattle losses Philly would be higher seed and play Dallas what Aikman just said

Seattle has a better conference record than Philly so it’s 100% Seattle at Dallas and Philly at Chicago.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
That was an impressive win today for the Bears going on the road to play a divisional foe who needed the game to make the playoffs. The game was meaningless for the Bears after about the 1st Q of the Rams game.

Foles/Studfeld are going to be under duress in a big way and I see the turnovers piling up on them. Chicago has a good home field advantage and the Bears are pretty damn good.
The Eagles have Super Bowl experience and, if Foles plays, have a Super Bowl winning quarterback. The Eagles also have a very good defense. And Trubisky will be playing in his first playoff.
We'll see, but I wouldn't count on the Eagles. In fact, I'm leaning towards Philly for the upset.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Eagles have Super Bowl experience and, if Foles plays, have a Super Bowl winning quarterback. The Eagles also have a very good defense. And Trubisky will be playing in his first playoff.
We'll see, but I wouldn't count on the Eagles. In fact, I'm leaning towards Philly for the upset.
I won't count the Eagles out, but I do like Chicago in that game. The Eagles back end is just not good enough for that type game. A couple of big plays will be a huge difference in a closely contested game.

JustChip

Reaction score
I would be waaaaaay happy to meet the Ickles in the playoffs. That would mean we're playing in the NFCC and it would be in OUR house. Bring it on!

IlliniNation

Reaction score
Philly would not be a higher seed than Seattle. Seattle had not locked up 5th seed but could only lose that to Minnesota. Dont matter now.