News: Eagles' beat writers are all on Dallas

TheHerd

Reaction score
Agree. I've watched the last 2 Eagles games and despite wins they look uninterested at times, their offense is putrid, the D doesn't tackle and gives up big plays and Wentz has no pocket presence. I'm not sure how Dallas loses even playing a decent game.

By playing not to lose, not changing anything defensively to cover TEs, not using any deception and running Zeke up the middle every first down, etc. Garrett losing these games has become an art form. Yes, we SHOULD win handily, but 10 years of evidence says this will come down to the end and a bad call or weird bounce will decide it against us.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Eagles will win, especially since Cooper Rush will have to play most of the game. Dak wont throw all week and that will be a problem on game day. I know I say 44-6 eagles, but really, now I think 27-6, Eagles win.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you know the Eagles lost to the Dolphins and beat the Commanders and Giants in the last minute of the game?
And they didn't look good winning either game but I will give them credit for winning with a bunch of no names on O.

I wonder how well DAL would play with the positions that have out, especially those WR's? And they drop even more players in each game. They'll probably lose Ertz in this game.

I hope they stack the box in this game, the way they've been tackling, the RB's could get 200+ yards on that D. And the RB's could get another 100 receiving because this should be all about that short passing game and YAC.

cern

Reaction score
my major concern is the eagles will come after dak hard in an effort to injure his shoulder. pass protection must be stellar. zeke and pollard must have big games to keep the eagles guessing. we must avoid obvious passing downs.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
my major concern is the eagles will come after dak hard in an effort to injure his shoulder. pass protection must be stellar. zeke and pollard must have big games to keep the eagles guessing. we must avoid obvious passing downs.
Schwartz is crafty but he has all he can handle with the run game and that will be his major task.

There are 8 men on the Cowboys team that realize how this game must go and how the QB must be protected. 1 OC, 2 RB's and 5 OL.

cern

Reaction score
Schwartz is crafty but he has all he can handle with the run game and that will be his major task.

There are 8 men on the Cowboys team that realize how this game must go and how the QB must be protected. 1 OC, 2 RB's and 5 OL.
agreed. I believe he oc will put dak in the most favorable positions possible.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Who would pick a team with 20 -25% of your starting line up out ? , unless you work in Dallas and have to tow the company line.

I do if that team is playing this Dallas Cowboys team. They are worse against replacements

:cool:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz will will them to victory Sunday like he's done the last two weeks.

Some of the best pure quarterbacking I've ever seen.

Praxit

Reaction score
......the Rams win couldn't have come at a better time. The winning impression left on them from the game, should propel them to turn the corner. Dallas is the Dark Horse team this year.

I still feel this game will be tough. Dallas needs real focus from this point forward.