News: Eagles' beat writers are all on Dallas

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles once again are decimated by injuries.
Hellooooo Reality land anyone out there?
Boys should win in a cake-walk!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles will win, especially since Cooper Rush will have to play most of the game. Dak wont throw all week and that will be a problem on game day. I know I say 44-6 eagles, but really, now I think 27-6, Eagles win.
I'm saving this post.

Should have lots of fun with it Sunday night.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles will win, especially since Cooper Rush will have to play most of the game. Dak wont throw all week and that will be a problem on game day. I know I say 44-6 eagles, but really, now I think 27-6, Eagles win.

You’ll be offering your famous “I’m glad I was wrong” phrase after this game

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz will will them to victory Sunday like he's done the last two weeks.

Some of the best pure quarterbacking I've ever seen.

Wentz is 10 times the QB Dak will ever be.....imagine Dak playing without Zeke, Coop, Martin,etc he couldn't beat a the Bama defense.....or the Jets .....

cristglo

Reaction score
It doesnt matter how many players the Eagles have out we have never made a team pay when that has happened. If you remember Last year the Eagles were suppose to beat us, everyone was laughing at us and we beat them. This Dallas team is so Bipolar its unreal we dont know what team is going to show up.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Can someone explain the point differential to me? Please

Why exactly did the writer say it’s nearly impossible to be 7-7 with a points differential of 90?

Is it simply how many points we’ve scored vs given up?

Do they factor in tripping penalties?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Wentz is 10 times the QB Dak will ever be.....imagine Dak playing without Zeke, Coop, Martin,etc he couldn't beat a the Bama defense.....or the Jets .....
Imagine if you said a QB couldn’t throw for over 300 yards ever in a game and he was second passing yards in the league.

Then imagine your argument continually changing to fit some strange narrative that you’re desperately trying to cling to about the QB of your team.

That would be weird. Right?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They all counted their Egirls out last year too then finished strong to make the playoffs. Probably most negative press and fans in the nation.

They are decimated with injuries and not many would pick them to win and why they’re underdogs at home.
(in bold^^^): Nope. The ones in here take the cake.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Eagles troll!

zth7w94.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jets are 5-11, but kindly thank your postseason-less Wintzie for those over & under incomplete tosses to have given Miami their 3rd win of the season.

Wintzie hasn't beaten the Boys WITH ALL HIS WEAPONS & NO TEAM INJURIES since 2017. So I'll happily send you a sympathy card being it doesn't matter you crying about ur Egals injury because it simply doesn't change Wintzie play. :lmao:

BOOM! GO COWBOYS!
3k560k.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Creeper

Reaction score
I am not exactly overflowing with confidence about this game, are you? I mean I know they blew out the Rams at home last week, but this team has been so up and down its hard to know what they will be tomorrow. The Eagles only beat the Giants and Redskn the last two weeks after losing to Miami, but let's be honest, the Cowboys team we saw lose to the Bills and Bears looked worse than the Giants and Commanders.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
They all counted their Egirls out last year too then finished strong to make the playoffs. Probably most negative press and fans in the nation.

They are decimated with injuries and not many would pick them to win and why they’re underdogs at home.

That is an understatement and one of the reasons I absolutely hate their fans, which consist of my friends, family and neighbors...LOL

Two weeks ago the entire Lincoln Financial crowd was booing them going in at halftime. I have watched their games when the Boys aren’t on TV for over 40 years and even though they used to be called the Boo Birds, I don’t think I have ever heard it that loud. And of course by games end their cheering as the Eagirls pull out a victory.

sideon

Reaction score
Agree. I've watched the last 2 Eagles games and despite wins they look uninterested at times, their offense is putrid, the D doesn't tackle and gives up big plays and Wentz has no pocket presence. I'm not sure how Dallas loses even playing a decent game.
Are you really a Cowboys fan? They've lost to teams worse than the Eagles are right now. I find it funny how fans think that there's no way the Cowboys could lose this game, when there's plenty of evidence of them losing games like this.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is an understatement and one of the reasons I absolutely hate their fans, which consist of my friends, family and neighbors...LOL

Two weeks ago the entire Lincoln Financial crowd was booing them going in at halftime. I have watched their games when the Boys aren’t on TV for over 40 years and even though they used to be called the Boo Birds, I don’t think I have ever heard it that loud. And of course by games end their cheering as the Eagirls pull out a victory.
It just perpetuates itself and they wear that like a badge of honor. Like having a jail for games at the old Vet stadium.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Are you really a Cowboys fan? They've lost to teams worse than the Eagles are right now. I find it funny how fans think that there's no way the Cowboys could lose this game, when there's plenty of evidence of them losing games like this.

I agree but I just try to will some confidence their way. :laugh:

Last edited: