Eagles CB Darius Slay out vs Seahawks

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
This isn't going to be an easy game for the Eagles.

But how great would it be if the Eagles lost the division in the final week at Meth Life stadium?
I am never counting on the Giants to beat the Eagles.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Am I the only one that hates to see any Eagles news making our front page if it isn’t Eagle week ! :thumbdown: THis is nothing against Risen :lmao:

Praxit

Reaction score
..I heard Geno is pulling for Sunday matchup. Might be a blessing its Monday.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The broadcasting crew Sunday night said that he made it clear to them that he didn't want to be called "Darius" Slay. Just Slay.
Best of luck healing Darius Slay.
I was wondering why Collinsworth said, "I almost called him Darius", or something like that, during the broadcast. I thought for a second he was confusing him with a different Slay.

Praxit

Reaction score
Losing Slay is huge for the Eagles IMO.
He was a one of their few highlights last week, he looked like the old Slay against us.
With those Seahawk WRs, at home, Eagles will miss him big time.
..put it that way, yep DK and Lockett could have big day.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yep. This is the kind of game that championship teams win on the road in Dec.
Niners went into Philly and J Ville and routed them in recent weeks. We need to take care of Buffalo.
Tough game, Bills fighting for their playoff lives.
You are absolutely right. Dallas has to win this game to keep pace with the other two best teams in the NFC. But believe it or not, the Bills could lose this week, and Miami could win, and the Bills have a decent shot at still winning the division.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If Dallas loses to Buffalo then it matters a lot, because it's the only way to keep any chance at the division alive.
I don’t believe this to be true. Not sure though. In importance: Division games > NFC Games > AFC games.

Eagles only lost two NFC games. The Cowboys lost 3 NFC games. If the Eagles and Cowboys both lose to the Seahawks and Bills respectfully, both would be tied. Right now the Eagles control their destiny. If the Eagles lose to the Seahawks, I don’t know if they would still control their destiny.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If Dallas loses to Buffalo then it matters a lot, because it's the only way to keep any chance at the division alive.
Yep, exactly what I meant.

The Phil/Sea game doesn’t mean quite as much if we don’t take care of business first.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This isn't going to be an easy game for the Eagles.

But how great would it be if the Eagles lost the division in the final week at Meth Life stadium?
I love every eagles loss.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think that’s an understatement…. he is going to gorge and be so gluttonous… this game will be the end of the eGals season and nothing but locker room disarray for them.

They will be the 5 seed and be one and done!
I can't wait for this Monday night game. The Seahawks play the Eagles well. We have to beat Buffalo, obviously. But if we get second seed, this year in particular, it might be slightly better than the first seed. Just as long as Detroit wins their playoff game.