Eagles CB Darius Slay out vs Seahawks

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I am pretty confident that the Eagkes are going to lose a game... and maybe even 2 down the stretch. The Giants are playing all kind of motivated, and Tommy Cutletts is playing some inspired football. We know that the Seahawks have some playmaking WRs and that Iggles defense is just awful. I already have my 4 pack of porters chilling in the fridge for tomorrow. My daughter is home and I have my watching partner back for the weekend.

I do feel bad for those on the forum that still say we all know how the season will end Its a shame they cant look forward to the actual games tomorrow.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
At least Bland had the stones to face Metcalf and take the whopping.

Big play Slay probably watched the tape and said, no way, I'm out.
bland got absolutely manhandled against Metcalf. I never understand why Seattle doesnt give him 10-12 targets EVERY GAME. Anytime I see Metcalf getting single coverage, Id audible and have him do a go route. He is like Dez, too damn big, too damn strong for most DBs to deal with.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I am pretty confident that the Eagkes are going to lose a game... and maybe even 2 down the stretch. The Giants are playing all kind of motivated, and Tommy Cutletts is playing some inspired football. We know that the Seahawks have some playmaking WRs and that Iggles defense is just awful. I already have my 4 pack of porters chilling in the fridge for tomorrow. My daughter is home and I have my watching partner back for the weekend.

I do feel bad for those on the forum that still say we all know how the season will end Its a shame they cant look forward to the actual games tomorrow.
They can't see the trees from the forest.

Flamma

Reaction score
Lets all hope the Giants beat the Saints tomorrow. Everyone in the tri state area is going nuts about this Tommy cutlet team. I personally think they're smoking what that guy smokes that thinks Dak will be a June 1st cut. But that doesn't matter. It's motivating. When motivated, that Giants D can play very well. Sure, we flushed them down the toilet twice. But this new rejuvenation gives me hope they can take out the Eagles 1 time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well at least the strength of Seattle is their secondary. The Eagles are a passing team now with the new OC.
Is Witherspoon playing for Seattle. He left last weeks game injured. I have not heard anything about him though. Nor have I thought about it until now.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Is Witherspoon playing for Seattle. He left last weeks game injured. I have not heard anything about him though. Nor have I thought about it until now.
Witherspoon hasn't practiced since suffering the injury in Sunday's loss to the 49ers. With the Seahawks not playing until Monday, he'll have the benefit of an extra day to recover, but he'll likely need to get back on the field in some capacity Friday or Saturday to be able to play in Week 15 against the Eagles.

Jipper

Reaction score
could you all imagine how this board would light up in a good way if we beat buffalo and the eagles lose? I mean...getting to 3 games to go and controling our own destiny? wow....that would be something wouldnt it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Seahawks should dominate in the passing game vs the Eagles secondary and ultimately win the game. Metcalf, Lockett and ppl forget JSN should go crazy. Geno and Kenneth Walker will be good to go.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t believe this to be true. Not sure though. In importance: Division games > NFC Games > AFC games.

Eagles only lost two NFC games. The Cowboys lost 3 NFC games. If the Eagles and Cowboys both lose to the Seahawks and Bills respectfully, both would be tied. Right now the Eagles control their destiny. If the Eagles lose to the Seahawks, I don’t know if they would still control their destiny.
They would.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Similar to Gilmore. Fans think he's average until someone calling the game points out how good he is and he shows it on the field.

We had people here calling Gilmore "just average."
Yeah and don’t even realize what he did on Sunday he’s been doing. Cornerback is the one position where fans just don’t know how to gauge it….

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If Geno Smith goes off like he did against our defense, it will be interesting to see if Jalen Hurts is able to keep up drive for drive and score for score like Dak was able to. Considering how Jalen Hurts hasn't thrown a TD pass in the first half for the last five weeks, If Geno Smith and DK have even a respectable game against the Eagles as far as moving the ball and scoring goes, then the Eagles will be in trouble if Hurts gets off to another slow start offensively.

Their luck ran out and the Niners and Cowboys when both teams jumped off to big leads while the Eagles offense couldn't get anything going.