Eagles CB Darius Slay seeking a trade

USArmyVet

Reaction score
For every Hurts I can name 5 other busts but cling on to one of his two good picks in the second…..then y’all will swear y’all aren’t Eagles fans….
Your go-to is to accuse members you disagree with as being gans of other teams. That is a weak argument and if you think Jerry & Co. has done a better job team building in the last 5-6 years compared to Howie Roseman then I suggest you believe in unicorns too.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He has a $17 million base. Which means if we acquired him, we'd have to sign him an extension to manage that cap hit.

In other words, it aint happening Micah.
No? Gee, sounds like a tailor-made Jerry deal...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your go-to is to accuse members you disagree with as being gans of other teams. That is a weak argument and if you think Jerry & Co. has done a better job team building in the last 5-6 years compared to Howie Roseman then I suggest you believe in unicorns too.
No I accuse the 4 Eagles fans of this site of being Eagles fans…..where did I say Jerry did a better job than Howie? I’ll wait since you want everyone to prove you aren’t a liar. Prove that I said Jerry was better….

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He has a $17 million base. Which means if we acquired him, we'd have to sign him an extension to manage that cap hit.

In other words, it aint happening Micah.
That salary equals the tag for a CB in 23.

He’s 32, so it’s year by year now.

Do the trade. Tag him in 24 as a possibility.

pancakeman

Reaction score
This could be the tip of the iceberg for the Eagles dynasty (according to their fans and some Dallas fans and the love-fest media) that will not happen.
They have 11 FA starters on defense alone, and some on offense, and a huge looming contract for their QB.

They do have a lot of draft capital though. And have shown they can get great value for trading players such as Slay, or for getting players like WR Brown.
So they could come out pretty decent from recent past history of such things (how they was able to dump Wentz). As to another FO that can't do it.
:huh:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
as an eagle fan I log in here daily pretending to be a cowboy fan to do a little “trolling” but sometimes it gets too real and l just can’t help myself and have to defend my beloved birdzz