Eagles center Fraley to IR

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
Nothing to elaborate on, seeing as it is 100% opinion.

I guarantee McNabb will be good enough to keep the Eagles in the game.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
TobiasEagle77 said:

I don't know about this, but I do know that there is no way McNabb could have evaded to his right and complete a pass the way he did against Washington last week, earlier in the season.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
The biggest problem for the Eagles will be having this guy making line calls... that will be a very tough assignment for him.

Not are problem.
Had to use that one
Thanx Keyshawn

1fisher

Reaction score
TobiasEagle77 said:

guarantee???? If it doesn't happen, you buy me lunch??

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
1fisher said:
guarantee???? If it doesn't happen, you buy me lunch??
well, I admit, it's hard to back-up a guarantee over the internet. To do so would require terms, and a definition of "in the game"

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Pro Bowl? Best center in the league?? It looks like Cowboys fans think much more highly of Fraley than Eagles fans do. They've been blasting Fraley's play all season.

Here's a sampling of comments on Fraley from Eagles fans, from BEFORE and after Fraley's injury --

"Hicks and Fraley are terrible run blockers. Miss assignments constantly."

"the entire left side of our offensive line from the center on (vulgar euphimism for "are really, really, really bad"). Tra Thomas, Artis Hicks and Hank Fraley."

"(he) is liability in the run game"

"He's freaking awful."

"i think a lot of people knew he was on his way out in another year."

"Center is a position that needs to be upgraded."

"Can't get worse than Fraley. So don't panic."

"(He) is killing us."

"thats been the weekness against the blitz this year anyway. so it can only get better "

"Could Darilek be any worse?"

"I am sorry that Fraley is hurt but...........He (stinks)!!! I'm sorry, but it sure looks like there is pressure up the middle all day the last eight games, and it aint like he's blocking anybody in the run game. My guess is we wont see Fraley playing as an Eagle again."

"fraley has not been having a good year. the eagled have been getting hammered by the blitz up the middle all season."

"fraley is getting blown up way to much at the point of attack in the run game , physically overmatched"

"Fraley and Hicks are being dominated up the middle and I question whether either one of these two should be starting in this league."

"The weakest link has been Fraley"

"Fraley is terrible. He has been terrible ever since he's been here. He completely breaks down against a 3-4. But he's one of Andy Reid's favorites so I don't see him going anywhere."

"Fraley is a nice guy but clearly isn't strong enough at the piont of attack on blitzes and cannot handle bull rushes."

"Fraley's play has never been great. He is an average center at best, but gets dominated by the great D tackles. Maybe Darilek will be better than expected. Certainly cant be worse. Fraley and Hicks have allowed so much pressure up the middle this year."

"Fraley has been (stinking) this year... this is not as big a loss as people are making it"

"Honestly, I like Fraley...but I don't think he's played very well."

"Does this mean we'll see an improvement in the interior run game... cause Hank was terrible at Run Blocking."

"He is an extremely overrated player. ... The guy is terrible. Thats right, TERRIBLE."

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
He's had a bad year, and was overmatched against the Steelers and Patriots, so he's not very popular right now.

te0002

Reaction score
I have Ferguson/Glover line up slanted off the nose and run a lot of inside stunts - esp. considering the fact the Eagles have no running game. Inside stunts/twists, blitzes and coverage variations should be the name of the game Monday. This type of injury can really highlight the variety of defenses the 3-4 can bring to the table and hopefully Dallas will be able to take advantage.